Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

insane anime posted:

something awful is so stupid it couldnt even capitalize on an AIDS starved horde of braindead twitter zombies begging for byob skeleton images acid washed in obese gen x depression powder coated in poo poo willing to go so far as to not only pay for shirts that act as an alarm for police to put them on a registry but actually happy to brand themselves with what im leaning towards is now the mark of the beast because anyone who works on this website could have taken 2 seconds (one to hold down the gagging in self disgust and the other to create the image) to put some bullshit like this on the front page and make a bunch of money

Legit funnier than anything dasharez0ne has ever done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
Creep getting less punishment than Butt-Head saying gently caress da lions

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
TheDarkId is just going to turn out to be Andrew Dobson because time is a flat circle

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
So one time I'm undercover tabling at a russian comic convention in 2016 and I see this beautiful CIA operative dressed as 2B
She's being harassed, can't have that.
Guy harassing her? Slime. Unfit to live.
My daughter is with me, because of course she is.
Guy is doing this in front of MY daughter? Oh no no no
I get up from behind my creator's table because I KNOW what I have to do
Then my daughter, god, she nods to me, right? She says "Understood" and FUUUUUCK I love her so much!
I go after him, obviously I can't give you the details here since I was undercover in 2017
It's the internet and I can't trust anyone
I gave my son some prompts and he drew the outcome to my little tussle with this rube

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

I haven't got a lot life left in me, folks.... I'm coughing my lungs out and my hands are to week to even hold a bazooka. The only solace to me is this old drawing by my son/daughter that consoled me many times on long and dangerous missions, it helped me when his sister/she died, and now, looking at it, I am at peace..... I thought I'd quickly scan and share it here while I still can operate home appliances up to a submersion blender. Just something to remember me by apart from my industry-changing LPs and preventing at least three nuclear wars.

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

I will miss you all, wherever I'm going.

Feel free to @taroyoko on twitter, too. We haven't exchanged texts in a while and I'm sure he's worried sick.... Not cancer sick, but still.

Anyway, I feel it's coming, the cold embr

*gah*

*dies*

LOL god dammit

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe
In my restless dreams, I see that lets play...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

Fun Shoe

Martman posted:

anyway we've all had a lot of fun... but personally I believe him

u better

cock's shotgun