Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

posting in page 1 of sagas thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Tenkaris posted:

hello from the other sideeeee

I tased my balls and then I dieeeeed

The Imp Zone Wrestling Federation will be page one material henceforth in the LEGENDS threads, and it's happening right now!

you can post about todays IZWF in three months , sorry

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

JacquelineDempsey posted:

So after about a year break, I came back to following this thread (well, the last one) just recently to catch the details about SPR's saga.

Now that I'm finally caught up: what's with the sleepy Jeff jokes? Clearly I missed something during my hiatus.

heres some context from SAD thread Meet the Mod Team

insane anime posted:

FluffDaddy.
Sniping tfort pubbies from the crows nest headshottin 6ers on some MLG poo poo. literally 100+ probations/bans issued in the last 24 hours. (26-25 feb) less than 10 posts in the new feed back discussion since its opening lol

Astral
On some now you see me now you don't poo poo . backstabbed ~20 threads out of the forum and dipped without being seent lol. montage reel

Jeffery of Yospos
hes soooo sleepy lol

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm closing this now. I'm crashing.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm falling asleep and uhh

Wintertime. Mute lol

Pragmatica. Abused, carrying his rear end off for an ungrateful team

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

my fav part of this is the 'I'm tired ' quote being taken out of context where he's saying he's tired of something - don't matter, still sleepy

same lol, I only noticed this when I had to re-do the quotes to quote the OP