Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Oh my loving God.

Boba Pearl/Turtilicious, I know you will read this. gently caress you. I hope you live a long, happy life. But live it knowing you are a piece of poo poo for making this poo poo up for attention. I know you know I actually get stalked and harassed in my real loving life, have had to change my number, my job, loving MOVE because that Daikloktos psychopath has harassed me for years in real life because I tried to be kind for him. Incessant phone calls to my job from changing Google Voice numbers. Bombardments of emails with graphic rape and murder threats from throwaway emails. FOR YEARS. literally just my loving LIFE because I tried to help the wrong person. And You pretended for attention. I cannot describe the rage I am feeling right now. I cannot describe how much I hate your actions. You are a sociopath. Never come back here.

Omg where the gently caress have you been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Yea that poo poo sucks and for all the people we've gone out the way for to make sure they were safe, not to mention most of the admins past and present have a personal psychopath makes this poo poo unforgivable

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

What’s Majin

:cmon:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Like a dragon Gaiden and the rest of the series is on gamepass. I spent Thanksgiving playing mahjong and koi koi

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I don't read that forum and just saw the report, sorry.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

For me, its less a matter of some poster being "protected" so much is if I have the time or the patience to deal with the backlash of getting rid of a prominent poster. And who deserves to go and who doesn't seems to bring the loudest nonsense.

I don't even advertise who my posting pals are just to eliminate the idea of playing favorites.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

For the record Lobster is fine, we check in on mods that disappear a bit.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

on the topic of ADTRW i would like to thank the chat thread for talking about AI: The Somnium Files and thusly getting me to finally install and play it. godspeed

its good!

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

i'm errr a normal gamer

I stayed up all night leveling my coliseum team

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

Well you see, first ryukishi07 became a household name and leveraged his fame and success off of a game with this art style:

Open AI rear end hands

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lmao why couldn't we have a good giant bomb thread

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Whenever I ban a cspammer I get other cspammers from the opposite side thinking I give a poo poo about whatever cliques exist there. There's entire fanfiction about what admins like what cspammers when in reality none of us read that sub or want to talk about politics.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Lmao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

mods...be on the lookout

He will be easier to spot than seraph

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

It was a highly specific really weird doxx so I ask we not speculate

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Grassy Knowles posted:

More of Molydeux’s ideas have become games than Molyneux’s

Lmao Jeff Gertsmann is still a threat

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Alaois posted:

its time to start the discourse

If Your Favorite Star Trek Is Deep Space 9, You Don't Actually Like Star Trek

Star Trek is about a space Carnival Cruise liner that visits random aliens with poo poo on their forehead and anything beyond that ruins Star Trek

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Danaru posted:

The last season of ENT owned, they started out killing a bunch of literal nazis then ended with fighting figurative nazis, then the show got cancelled

Just what a show about exploring the cosmos needs, space nazis

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Alaois posted:

i just want O'Brien to be happy

He was happy in transporter room 2. He can work the helm sometimes too

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

it's important to respect the vore

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Me and the rest of the admin team standing at the gates of Helm's Deep but instead of orcs its a bunch of Permabanned CSPAM reregs posting Turmp.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

They were one of the main ones yelling at me during the troubles so I am grateful they forgot I exist

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

lmao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

euroshopper posted:

ya but i would never make a simpsons reference im not a millennial

Are you somehow younger than hbag?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The kids aren't alright.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Coke is any brand of cola except for sprite. - I'm from Alabama

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

hbag posted:

what about fanta. that feels like it would also fall under the "not coke" umbrella

Fanta is orange coke

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Runa posted:

and perrier?

We speak English down here

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I dont like guns but I will gladly make fun of someone who posts close the gun forum in SAD because we aren't closing poo poo.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

You just made me look up that account. It was Daikloktos :stare:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

pandy fackler posted:

i do not like ketchup but at the direction of a chinese friend started to make my fried rice with ketchup and it is a gamechanger

you should find Indonesian style ketchup and it will change your life.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Well, well, well,

Lol

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Desert Bus posted:

both times you probed me were boring. do more better

EDIT: 4 times? wow. didn't even notice

Definitely not mad

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Not reading posts that start with "y'all" is a winning strategy

The internet is full of stolen yall valor

Although one of your failed cspamsmen once tried to chide me for the use of yall

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This line of discussion needs to stop immediately

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

mycot posted:

It's 2024 and an election year again. Who knows what the future holds.

A lot of permabans and meltdowns it's gonna own

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This discussion is somehow more AIDS than mobas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I think the Gundam thread was the most insanely aggro one I've seen by a mile especially when gwitch was airing. Mostly due to one guy who is unfortunately not very funny.

I don't think he was trying to be funny, just aggressively wrong about everything.

Media literacy is a struggle on all the TV watching subs