Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I’m glad it’s back in a real way. Good luck, good posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Touhou is fun simply because it is ridiculously hard and its cool to overcome hard things.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Instead of a most ignored user list, we should have a list of users with the most people on ignore. :devil:

But actually. It would be very funny and it shouldn't matter because those users will just put the people making fun of them on ignore.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I’m pretty sure if goon money got thrown at it, admins would’ve checked to avoid how every other one of them has gone

right?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

thats a pretty typical philly style overreaction lol

Its not lol, everyone else in the thread poo poo on them for it, but thanks for posting like a dickhead

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

i will never forget that methanar said he got really mad at league but found a way to avoid getting banned and then recorded a video of his secret technique which was a shaky camera pointed vaguely at his monitor with him swearing at the people out loud and then he uploaded and posted the video. a beautiful mind

You know, I always wondered how bad this guy had to be to get banned from the league thread. Thanks for the evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

If I recall there was a forum bug where the last post doesn't appear in a thread until someone else responds, and by coincidence it happened with koalas March's last post. she couldn't see it but didn't want to post again under her main so she posted with her alt. The alt was known to the admins but already forgotten, and her posting on it alerted admins thus resulting in both being banned

I believe it persists to this day.