Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

gas this thread for reminding me of Goblins

Insert crying melted candle wax abomination here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

You definitely don't want to be dogged in CSPAM.

Or a dog in CSPAM.

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol I had no idea so many people had stux on ignore

lots of people hate hearing the truth about diablo I guess.......

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Stux is doing god's work trolling these people.

Every now and then I think about that post in the Pokemon thread from a while back, mocking posters "getting bodied by a childrens game" and I genuinely feel bad that there are people that don't find those sorts of posts funny as hell

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

didn't it have a cameo by the child groomer ukulele lady

im sorry the who

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

someone who apparently existed for a decade before popping up making a silly ukulele video about how she goofed by sending minors her used lingerie.

wtf

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

So is asmongold basically the gen z masaokis

Watching the Special Christmas Turkey video is a holiday tradition

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Which forum is morgellons

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Hey! listen! The Chinese don’t eat dogs!

Imagining playing ocarina of time and Navi pops up to tell me this completely unprompted

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Does Mortal Kombat have much of a Japanese fanbase? I'm fairly sure most of the games never even got released there. I imagine no one's necessarily that worked up about the Chinese ninjas, especially given they're more wuxia than anything.

There's a decent video about that here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPIxMzMOl4

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Boba Pearl posted:

I have a fun brand new friend that is sending my fanmail every single negative thing said about me on the internet ever. Don't know who they are, but they have an account here!

The thing is, a lot of the searches will have boba, pearl, or boba pearl, or bobapearl highlighted, so someone is searching each of those words and trying to find every instance of my name used on the forums, and the dedication is kind of nutso.

Here's the latest linked because it's pretty much entirely comprised of slurs: https://i.imgur.com/hOZPE0e.png

Just updating the legends thread so if I go missing, this is probably why lmao.

For the record, I think the saddest thing is, if I go into that thread I get a lot of encouragement, even in the mean place people are giving me props for putting myself out there :kimchi: I'm imagining this person searching the internet for the worst things they can say about me, and the best they can do is the place where people tease each other teased me once in september lmao. Like, it's these, and some archived kiwifarms post, when the site isn't even up anymore??? Real normal brain.

The weirdest thing is thinking woozy is my friend, a person I have never had a single conversation with. I think they think I'm someone else???

There's more concerning ones with names and addresses in them.

:kstare:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Rappaport posted:

My favourite birds are owls. They're kinda spoopy :ohdear:, but they're pretty smart and cool. Corvidae are also great, some are just plain cute and others also wicked smart.

My two-year-old daughter is obsessed with them, and hearing them around our house, and she always makes sure to remind me to look for them while we are driving to daycare in the morning lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it is now no longer funny to respond to someone with mad? the mods are using it now...

I believe that's a rule, unfortunately

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jeff banned croupe but didnt take his buttons so he just rebought his account and probed someone else lol

Legit lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

snake watch out... the enemy webmaster

"Who are you anyway?"

"One of your bans."

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pentyne posted:

also the people who do both, literally slamming the A button as quick as possible to skip literally everything that isn't ~gameplay~

wtf

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Matty Matheson is all I need

And Masaokis

And Simply Sara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Retsupurae showed me what the endings were like for those stupid rear end negotiator flash games and they're beautiful

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Perfect painting posted:

lol. Stolen flower

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

AC6 is still not out yet gdi

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

in my 30s and no issues with milk, suck it dairailures

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

I just remembered that there was an 80s(90s?) arcade game called "NARC" where you are a cop who roams city streets with a machinegun just straight up murdering drug dealers and stealing their drugs and money. The game's attract mode actually displayed this screen and no one thought there was anything wrong with it:

Decent video about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjyfEr35ZK4

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

What the gently caress what the gently caress what the gently caress

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I love how big Jomboy has gotten, his stuff always made suffering through seasons of watching the Phillies lose a bit easier

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ka9VM7F2Y

YOUUUUUU

YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My dad played quake with a Sidewinder 3D Pro

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I used to routinely beat Doom 1 and 2 on UV entirely with a kb and only dying occasionally and I still don't know how I did it and it makes my hands cramp just thinking about it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Max Payne sucked me off???

Funny as Hell, it was the gayest thing I could think of.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Delivering ruthless people's elbows to every goose in sight

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dongicus posted:

new av for u

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:mad:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fighting marauders in Doom eternal was tons of fun

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pentyne posted:

someone woke the dragon

also who removed the jank rear end red star on that account?

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

was the original video called tribute.avi or tribute.wmv

tribute.divx

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

enough people got helped that i assume most of it was sincere it was simply incredibly funny that people did not see why it was a problem that their mutual aid fund was run by one person with zero oversight, who also posted about how much he liked gambling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao jesus christ