Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
heating basement pool is a good one, all the pics are dead so I highly recommend looking at the archive.org version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

One of these days somebody should do a big writeup of all the insane Eve Online poo poo, would make for some good reading.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gamefaqs rules

hell yeah it does

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Autisanal Cheese posted:

the gently caress

that’s gotta be this lady’s work

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

Does anyone have a link to the thread this came from?

I have vague memories of it being a Something Awful original.

LETS ALL DRAW ANIMES

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Porfiriato posted:

https://twitter.com/fart/status/1654101594231967746

This seems like an amusing saga legend that has slipped into the mists of time. Anyone know the details?

here’s the thread, there’s not much to it really

lol

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

oh hey isn’t that the DEAR FURRIES WE WERE WRONG front page article guy

it is

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Marcade posted:

The sex toys story was JoeyVapes. The hotel valet was, uh...help me out here, Pentyne.

angry bee dance?

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Nuns with Guns posted:

Did the street sweeper guy get to drive around one of those cool street-sweeping trucks?

yes

A Street Sweeper’s Tale

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

UwUnabomber posted:

Anyone got the baby oil thunderdome post? I just found out one of my friends did a few years and he'd enjoy that story.

yeah

Untrustable posted:

Probably 6 months after he got out I went out on a drive and took him with me and just let him talk about prison. He loved it but he's also probably very mentally ill. Fights could break out due to "heart checks" which is where someone tries to punk you to see if you're an easy target or not. He would react by heating up the baby oil and then talking poo poo from his dry spot. He said eventually it got to the point where no one would come in his cell if he was talking poo poo because they knew what was coming. Since they refused to engage in what was an almost guaranteed beating, they were seen as "bitches" and generally treated worse by the overall population. The only way to win was to enter the oildome and get beaten up to show you weren't a "bitch".

We missed so many visitation days because he was always in solitary. It wasn't limited to the baby oil beatdowns. He was and is still pretty formidable even without a clear advantage. I still give him poo poo though because he came out of prison at a well defined 185 or so and then put on tons of weight which I like to call the "freedom fifty".

it’s a good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

isn't there someone who put an above-ground pool in their unventilated regular basement right under a hanging light fixture with a regular bulb in it too or was that somewhere else

Heating basement pool