Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Lady Radia posted:

posters are their avs, no ifs ands or buts about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

ted woolsey ftw

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

TheMightyBoops posted:

I’m jealous of anyone getting to play to play SC for their first time.

yep, any game that has walter the direwolf in it is some of the best gaming on earth

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

They let you gently caress a guy shapeshifted into a bear in the new baulders gate...we need to stop the perfidious people of Belgium

*dutch guy without any irony in his voice* absolutely

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

i miss the mendrinkincoffee

absolutely. some of the best lp had to offer

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

tietuesday is doing alright for himself lol. and also he died

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

the thing about streaming is that its relatively easy to make a bunch of money from subs and then get most of it from patreon. ur not gonna become a twitch millionaire but u can do alright for urself if u get like 300 regular guys. so thats kinda why lets play fell, you can spend the same amount of time working on a video and get like a comparatively miniscule amount from it. so only the real freaks have stayed lets players

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

windows gamers win out in the end again

e; disregard

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

the best ace attorney prosecutor is sebastian debeste. thank you

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

3 kicks rear end bc it has a very funny white guy

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

neither of them are very funny but the unperma one has the first ever coordinated brigading by the notorious Dutch Thread Crew

it is unfortunate, but the dutch are some of the most fail posters online

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Stux posted:

og hard2ware cel absolutely cupboardcucked by in storage wii u while emuchads one click away from playing anything. stay mad.

quite loving dfrankly, This

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

yeah the dark id was a liar who would tell ppl weird gbs-style stories like how he met his wife in a badass mr and mrs smith style shootout. every sub-forum has got that one goon who does poo poo like that and then fakes their death

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

one time thedarkid told a friend of a mine a story about how he singlehandedly took out an entire cell of yakuza. and hell, i believe him

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

tyhe dark id went through the entirety of sephiroth's backstory to do screenshot lets plays where he made characters say "gently caress". and you trolls are laughing at his sacrifice?

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

these are the greatest forums on earth

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao @ slowbeef audio

"i asked him what his name was"
"I've forgotten my name. I've seen too much combat., i think it was caleb cross"

this was real btw

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Danaru posted:

Man this one has me genuinely hosed up, I really respected TDI and seeing the evidence I feel like a loving moron for believing any of this :(

nah dont feel like a moron, if there's one thing ive learned from the many goons whove done this kinda poo poo, its never a bad quality to believe in people. plus a lot of disparate lies told across many people are harder to put together and call "bullshit" to

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

FutureFriend posted:

nah dont feel like a moron, if there's one thing ive learned from the many goons whove done this kinda poo poo, its never a bad quality to believe in people. plus a lot of disparate lies told across many people are harder to put together and call "bullshit" to

to kinda add onto this, for every 1 insane liar theres 99 people telling you the truth about themselves. and its better to be right 99 times then right 1 time

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Nuns with Guns posted:

I would like to see this Mr and Mrs Smith style shootout story

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Okay how did anyone actually believe this poo poo lmfao

thedarkid would mostly only vaguely sometimes post in his lp about being a badass ex-pmc, just barely enough that most ppl wouldnt notice. just at any point when you interacted with the man he would say the most insane poo poo

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

thedarkid john wicking his way thru bin laden's compounds, only to discover bin laden is actually his beautiful yet badass future wife

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

the john wick movies were based on thedarkid's real life, but he made up the dead dog

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Alaois posted:

again, he's absolutely 50 Foot Ant right

100%

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lmfao. thedarkid was truly the greatest lper that has lived

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Al! posted:

make him a mod of the lets play subforum

this. the man brought us many lols. and thats what lets play should be about

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, it's so weird because it seems like none of this was even remotely necessary, and it's not clear how much he even gained from this compared to if he'd just done his LPs without all the lies, and on top of it it's shockingly low-effort, so... why? Actual compulsive lying? What the hell is going on?

you can be either another nerd stealing futurama jokes and phrasing them over video game footage. or you can be the guy who sniped the notre dame arsonist while producing a funny YET incredibly high-effort lets play of shadow hearts

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he either deleted his twitter or twitter isnt working ... both things are possible

he deleted his twitter account bc the russian state was sending twitter bots after him. putin wanted this screenshot lets player stopped at any cost

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Rea posted:

This counts as a puppetmaster defense, right?

make him the mod of lets play. this has sealed it

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Rea posted:

This counts as a puppetmaster defense, right?

make him the mod of lets play. this seals it
e: doublepost

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Meowywitch posted:

I cried and have felt miserable all day thinking his (apparently fake) son was going to experience the horror of his dad dying of cancer, like I did

gently caress dude lol

its good to feel for others mate. better to have felt for a depressing lie than to feel nothing at all, blame entirely lies on darkid for abusing the empathy felt for him

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Dongicus posted:

lmfao @ all. also whats up futurefriend

not much man, was supposed to head to bed 3 hours ago but well this broke. hbu

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lmfao

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Joey McChrist posted:

Boss, you pretended to be your fake dead daughter's Japanese friend? That's it, I'm aborting this LP..

lol

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

all of you chuds are gonna rue the day when thedarkid shows up at your door with 3 black belts and his hot equally-paid wife

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Dongicus posted:

teh dark shid. goldmyine.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lol

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

thedarkid has a rube goldberg suicide machine permastuck to his head and ypoure laughing?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

I think its time to goldmine and start a new sagas thread.