Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I didn’t wanna wait for admin approval. Also it appears I no longer have buttons in the new thread

owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nuns with Guns posted:

You stole my bit!

careful about posting moe that can get you shot if you do it in the wrong thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

One of these days somebody should do a big writeup of all the insane Eve Online poo poo, would make for some good reading.

some players proposed finding a way to cut the power to another players house during one of the space battles to keep him from joining lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Last year a guy confessed to personally witnessing and abetting like half a dozen or so various crimes committed by alliance leaders including sexual assault, and got permaed for it

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OpenWeakDogwoodtwigborer-mobile.mp4

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

*tay zonday voice* crimson haze...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

intriguingly moe

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

stux is a known troll

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Heath posted:

"intriguingly moe" is a phrase from some pretty deep recesses of my mind and it just jumped out of the darkness and scared the poo poo out of me

its from one of the dangan ronpa threads... cant get it out of my head

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

moe style waifu

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

how you doin' homer-kun

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Jonah Galtberg posted:

sleeping in a big bed with my wife

simpsons reference i get it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

this isnt my beautiful thread
this isnt my beautiful wife

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol at the turdiak lore

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

if you like covid so much why dont you marry it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

interesting and is this turdiak posting in the thread with us right now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

He started a thread in Imp Zone for his team's game jam game (I say "his team," but he seems to have just done some voice work and sat around their Discord?), and when someone posted completely legitimate and reasonably-phrased constructive criticism, he lost his poo poo and started talking about how everyone in Imp Zone was an rear end in a top hat and wanted to kill him

unintentionally owned by trying to jack off

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol having to ask the toilet sex mod for help with a creep

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the kids in lord or the flies complaining about concern trolls as they drop a boulder on piggy killing him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

placenta style chili

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

trying to show roger ebert art (bioshock infinite) and getting enraged when he gives it two thumbs down

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thinking about all the people who called the last of us 2 the citizen kane of video games and loling

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the citizen kane of video games is super mario 64 topic locked

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jeffrey is sleepy because he sleeps a lot in his big bed while wearing a night cap and a onesie its very disgraceful

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Paladinus posted:

The goon who made the video didn't actually know about the Wounded Knee Massacre (on the account of not being American) and legitimately thought it was a Skyrim reference.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i used to be a genocidel racist like you until i took an arrow in the knee

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gamefaqs rules

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

shelley posted:

hell yeah it does

he's right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its a presidential taunt

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

kojima predicted president trump

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gay

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

confusing the ainu people with the inuit in the middle of my rant about nintendo and pokemon being racist

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i think it was the same person that dug up an old post from 2004 about doom 3 to own someone in imp zone which means it was probably a worms butthole guy rereg

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

nah that guy was their own thing and he was my favorite poster because literally every post he made was a meltdown

lol rip

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

loling at the escalation on their rap sheet

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

misterbibs who was modding the game to add an house to where the deathclaws lived could have also simply modded the game to remove the deathclaws or used console commands to kill them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

level scaling was made for people like misterbibs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

*chuckles* sounds like they should be called chibisomad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Note that Chibisoma was not struck down by webcomics mods, fighting game mods, WoW mods, etc. His death was self-inflicted: he toxxed that Monster Hunter XX would not see a Western release.

foolishness