Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Antivehicular posted:

An Imp Zone poster (goferchan, iirc?) cleaned out a clan stash on Kingdom of Loathing and lost it all on the Money Making Game, which was literally a double-or-nothing coin flip

Grassy Knowles posted:

Mr. Accessory to a crime

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

posters are their avs, no ifs ands or buts about it

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lol

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Paladinus posted:

The only thing worse than having cringe clout is not having clout at all.

this

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

DaysBefore posted:

Baldur's Gate 3... cool or no? Nerds say it's basically another Divinity which is pretty epic

i'm going to spend 2 years playing through the game with my brothers like we did with divinity 2 :cheerdoge:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon musk has made it where you can only view 600 twitter posts a day unless you pay him 8 dollars and then its 6000

actually its 800/8000 now (soon to be 1k/10k). elon musk ftw

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Horizon: Zero Chill

lol

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jeff banned croupe but didnt take his buttons so he just rebought his account and probed someone else lol

:worship:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lmao

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

TTYD was one of those games i really wanted as a kid but didn't have a gamecube. looking forward to finally playing it!

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Some a yall act like putting a YT video on in tha bg is a herculean task and I'm sipping my soylet automatically having all the correct opinions having watched a 4 hour video about a man named Mr. PeanutBalls.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

death cob for cutie posted:

you are wise

still bummed TA lost to SC/WC in the Early 2000s RTS Battle

e: when I was a young goon, would have been like 16ish, we were playing Complete Annihilation via Spring, which was essentially an open-source RTS engine that was coincidentally designed to clone TA

me and some other goon were shittalking each other so we had a Grudge Match with a bunch of spectators, and I still remember one telling me "neither of you are really any good at this"

lol

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Fortaleza posted:

one time arfjason trolled a thread by posting massive gifs that flashed super fast and when people complained about seizures he sincerely apologized and replaced them with massive gifs that just switched colors slowly lol

lmao

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Stux posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxsWOvoNZec

this is just a background track for walking around and its completely loving insane lmfao. the soundtrack is aboslutely untouchable. going to have to replay after p3r

the way it transitioned from this to the battle music after the first hit was incredible

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

NoiseAnnoys posted:

specifically "aint nobody", which rules because it sounds like a track from the genesis version of shadowrun until the vocals kick in and then it just gets even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNirQXe8HOA

the frankie knuckes remix of this track is sick as well https://youtu.be/eL1R0yK4pEI?si=yQYeiG6kWOHShFXU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

ol yeller posted:

Lol awesome job knowing that.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Lol. The forums ftw.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016