Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I didn’t wanna wait for admin approval. Also it appears I no longer have buttons in the new thread

they didn't take kindly to your stance on Queen, I guess

which reminds me, the sleeper best song for Queen is the one that inspired some of the greatest tactical-RPGs ever made, Ogre Battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Epic Cspam Guy: I called something pedophilic for no reason, and people got mad at me. This is imp zone's fault somehow.

he did also say turdiak would be posting here under an alt ... hmm.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

vyelkin posted:

I tried the Last of Us recently because it was free on PS Plus and it just didn't click for me. it felt like a game that intentionally set out to punish me for the crime of wanting to have fun.

that's how you know it's powerful art, not just a distraction for babies

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

The Forbidden Word

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Psycho Landlord posted:

lmfao who was that, I swear this came up last thread

I think it was TheNamedSaviour, he had some kind of raccoon avatar and literally every single one of his posts was just aggro to the extreme and he said poo poo like that all the time

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

nah that guy was their own thing and he was my favorite poster because literally every post he made was a meltdown

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4004457&pagenumber=6&perpage=40#post524199352

anyone wanting to see this guy in action should check out this one single page

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Abhorrence posted:

Took me a bit to realize the thread wasn't set to display only his posts.

I originally saw the rap sheet entry said '17 posts about Starfield in 37 minutes' and figured that had to be some kind of hyperbole but lol nope

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

He was losing his mind because he wanted protagonist and deuteragonist of Gunnerkrigg Court to date, yes. They're teen girls. It was in the middle of a chapter where the main girl was pretending to be interested in a boy so she could shoot him down and hurt his feelings. (It did not hurt his feelings at all.)

Then the comic's author showed up

:stare:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PERMABAN 07/13/21 08:40pm Do it ironically What the gently caress is wrong with you? Posters advocating for the killing of animals, especially pets, are not welcome here. Do not return to SomethingAwful, you vile piece of poo poo. Pragmatica Pragmatica

<in a Cool Zone voice> sounds like those cats hosed around and found out

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

that Canada Day exchange owns

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

posters are definitely their avatars, 100%

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

The Saddest Rhino posted:

everyone just doing "lol"s until

it is kind of amazing how many chances chairmaster got to post not like the most miserable sob and he just refused to post differently ever

but now I gotta wonder how 16bb would deal with the most aggressive trolling maneuver, posting a moe gif

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Valko posted:

He's from S. Africa. I bet he smells like a honey badger's ejected anal pouch. A smell so strong it can make African bees pass out.

for sure man

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He’s finally back… to post some fail

lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Smirking_Serpent posted:

getting a game over at Christmas be like

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Not sure I understand, maybe if you had a few more gangtags?

lol remember when people convinced grouchio to ask GA for a new avatar in fyad and he got a dozen of the worst gang tags

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Most of them are basically threads the mods didn't want to deal with anymore

Idk what the hell the Xbox One thread is still doing there except being the home to one deranged poster

arfjason has posted "it has the wrong ram" every now and then in that thread going back to the very beginning and I respect the dedication

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lollontee posted:

whos this?

SA's most miserable dickhead has pivoted to scraping the sagas thread for Twitter material instead of reporting posts that call him a miserable dickhead

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

The admins did also go and permaban all his accounts and several alts that never posted after it was pointed out in SAD that he was jonesing for things to post to twitter so bad that he was digging out pretty raw personal memorial posts from the In Memoriam thread in QCS/SAD to repost on his stupid twitter account.

yeah I'd already forgotten about that macabre little episode, good lord

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I choose to accept this as true

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

my favourite thing about early Youtube was seeing all the videos entitled EPIC FAMILY GUY COMPILATION, with a shitload of downloads and clicking on it to find 10 minutes of freeze-framed silence and the angriest comments I've ever seen lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

No Dignity posted:

Disgusting man, won't ever stop talking about his giantess fetish and giantess fetish video game

lmfao, this website man

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Radia kicked rear end and I’m sad she left. Hope she’s doing well

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

who could have guessed that that the gbs guy who posted only in ukraine threads and was obsessed with secret russian troll bots infiltrating the forums was a creep

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

sick of the poo poo tbh

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

gbs was, unfortunately, the forum that spawned "penis in ear = dance all night" so there is a cursed precedent

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lol glad that dude was kept around for so long, just thinking about all his quality contributions

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

yeah but this is funny instead of sad

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

MFW WHEN HEAVEN IS A HOOTERS

seriously, insane anime's itemized itinerary is one of the funniest things I've ever seen

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

NoiseAnnoys posted:

dare i even ask?

it was an annoying catchphrase spammed into the ground, just another day in gbs

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

"full nude except for shoes" is about to replace "corsair is old? Now that's some win" from a FYAD signature as an intrusive thought lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Cranappleberry posted:

I'm a manager at a large conglomerate and I like to spend my days off unwinding at the Honey Bee Inn in Sector 5. No one asked but they do full nude except all patrons and employees MUST wear shoes at all times or face a 100,000 gil fine. It's a health code thing.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

on the one hand it sucks that a good poster left the forums (hopefully not permanently though who could blame her)

on the other hand at least i got to be #1 on a list of forum enemies posted by an insane D&D mod

learned my lesson, I will never talk to a mod in SAD again

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

man I wanna remember a funny saga so this thread doesn't get nuked from orbit again but I'm having a hard time thinking of one atm

MFW HEAVEN IS A HOOTERS is one of the funniest bits on SA though

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the lovely gently caress My rear end, lmao

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Joey McChrist posted:

my brain just autofills the 'gently caress my rear end' part after i see the word lovely now

lol

to me the best part of that whole extended meltdown is that GA posted 'baba booey' ... in the Howard Stern thread.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

HopperUK posted:

who was it who posted their workout log into a really serious thread? Like, a thread discussing abortion or something like that. And did it several times in a row? Did that happen or did I imagine it?

it definitely happened, I wanna say it was E/N, but I don't remember more than that sorry

without recalling exactly what it was I think I know what you mean

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It was Inco in the thread Dr. Kermit Gosnell and the Little Clinic of Horrors. Five pages into a horrific discussion about a shady abortion clinic this happened:

Then he posted it a bunch more times because he thought his phone was eating his posts.

I laughed harder each time he did it again, that thread is a trip lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Final Fantasy 6. Next

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

fun hater posted:

my stomach hurts from laughing