Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

He's from Texas, it would have been better for him to ask and then for us to look up the local rates are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

BougieBitch posted:

I mean, seems you could easily read it as his immediate cohort, which is a countable number and not anecdotal data

Well then that's why Guybon's post doesn't work, I guess what I'm saying/wondering is what are those statistics like specifically in the sorts of places that don't get actual sexed compared to places that do. That would help Edgar Allen Hoe's point.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

C. Everett Koop posted:

We also need to mention the teen obesity rate. Raging horomones can only do so much if you don't find anyone in your peer group attractive.

lol is this a serious post?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

I was a hot skinny guy. Crippling anxiety meant I first got laid at 24.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Freakazoid_ posted:

We have an entire generation growing up not giving a poo poo about keeping virginity and here we are, a bunch of old heads, still finger pointing at each other over who did or didn't get laid at the right time.

Unless there's something more systemic and troubling at work, I say let them be.

I'd like to think that's what's up.