Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/jonrahmpga/status/399026840758517760?s=46&t=H3Sb6azR2C6xsKWhQLRvOw

Also I paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

:20bux: sent. Congrats!

And hell yeah Rahm paring that last hole. Hell of a win.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Money sent!

Random question: what year, early 90s, did Olazabal *almost* win the masters? I was at that Masters. My dad picked me up from Space Camp and drove me straight to Augusta and on the final day I actually wore my blue space camp jumper out there. :facepalm:

Anyway, there was a pic in Sports Illustrated of Olazabal sitting on the ground on the 18th after finishing while waiting to see if (Woosnam maybe?) was about to finish out with the win. And you can see me in the back with the jumpsuit. I kept that issue around forever but have eventually lost it. Would love to track it down again!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

First part of the tournament was weird but a great final day

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Totally forgot until now that Rahm spotted the field 2 shots on the first and had the bad side of the draw lol

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Congrats to Kameh for winning the pool! Shrapnig and mattfl, you get to keep your :20bux: for coming 2nd.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Paid, congrats sir.

Also im never picking hatton again.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

Congrats to Kameh for winning the pool! Shrapnig and mattfl, you get to keep your :20bux: for coming 2nd.

Oh poo poo, I already paid Kameh before looking at the final leaderboard

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Well that was exciting as hell coming down the stretch! Congrats Kameh!

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION

Shrapnig posted:

Oh poo poo, I already paid Kameh before looking at the final leaderboard

i got u bb

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Money sent!

Can't believe Sahith finished top 10 and had one of the shots of the tournament. So happy for him and couldn't happen for a better guy.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Paid!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kameh posted:

i got u bb

:cheers:

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

BonoMan posted:

Money sent!

Random question: what year, early 90s, did Olazabal *almost* win the masters? I was at that Masters. My dad picked me up from Space Camp and drove me straight to Augusta and on the final day I actually wore my blue space camp jumper out there. :facepalm:

Anyway, there was a pic in Sports Illustrated of Olazabal sitting on the ground on the 18th after finishing while waiting to see if (Woosnam maybe?) was about to finish out with the win. And you can see me in the back with the jumpsuit. I kept that issue around forever but have eventually lost it. Would love to track it down again!

Hey now, I'm a late 90's space camp graduate (back when they had it at Kennedy) and you should never be ashamed of that sick rear end uniform

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

J33uk posted:

Hey now, I'm a late 90's space camp graduate (back when they had it at Kennedy) and you should never be ashamed of that sick rear end uniform

Oh I still got it hanging up in my closet!

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Paid and congrats !!!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

paid, ggs

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

BonoMan posted:

Money sent!

This intrigued me so I started looking around.

Sports Illustrated has their whole archive digitized it would seem. This picture seems to somewhat fit the description you mentioned, from the 1991 Masters, but the image is cropped.

https://vault.si.com/vault/710948#&gid=ci0258c0c6603e26ef&pid=710948---043---image

https://vault.si.com/vault/1991/04/...masters-gallery

There is a photo credit at the bottom of the original article for that image.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Shrapnig posted:

This intrigued me so I started looking around.

Sports Illustrated has their whole archive digitized it would seem. This picture seems to somewhat fit the description you mentioned, from the 1991 Masters, but the image is cropped.

https://vault.si.com/vault/710948#&gid=ci0258c0c6603e26ef&pid=710948---043---image

https://vault.si.com/vault/1991/04/...masters-gallery

There is a photo credit at the bottom of the original article for that image.

Ha you are a wizard and yes that's my leg with my black hi-tops! I'm not sure if that's the jumpsuit and it's just desaturated or if my memory is wrong and I was just wearing my gray pants that day (I remember those pants too), but that's me. I showed that off to all my friends haha.

Memory is definitely a weird thing because I remembered him in the plaid pants the spectator is wearing in the pic below that one. My brain was just mushing it all up together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Money sent, feels humbling to be the only one that picked a player that missed the cut.