Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I agree this forum needs more traffic. My last big fuckup was for friend who. I was trying to make up his previous birthday to. It was still game of thrones mania so we did GOT themed birthday. Had a very funny family saying for him and his wife (We Pay the Emotional Price).

Anyway, I did a multiple course meal. Can’t remember what we made but there was croquembouche, sword skewered meat balls, and Genoese meat and onion sauce pasta. gently caress up one was literally half of the people attending had to cancel. Fuckup two was the dinner was a Friday and I spent the entire night before cooking everything, still having to work the day of Friday. I tried to make polenta cakes and in spite of my best efforts could not cook out the bitterness. Around 4 AM I moved the pot to an oven mitt to co down and give up. A minute later I smell smoke and come back to see the oven mitt has melted and the pot is smoking. I gave up on the polenta cakes. Disaster after disaster. Luckily the dinner as a whole turned our wonderful in spite of half the expected attendance and me being dead on my feet tired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU