Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
The election of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States of America is one of the funniest things that has ever happened in human history. Post your favorite Trump moments!

The GOAT Trump story: hosting a state dinner for the NCAA champion Clemson Tigers that consisted of 300 hamburgers served on the White House china:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_tjSpmNS9A

Anderson Cooper: “I understand that you’re a big fast food guy as well, that you actually bring fast food to your plane sometimes. When you roll up at McDonald’s, what does Donald Trump order?”

Donald Trump: “The Fish Delight sometimes. [laughter from audience] The Big Macs are great, the Quarter Pounders with cheese.”

Also, this is not the Trump thread, this is an inclusive environment for posters who think Trump is funny but who hate the Trump thread, no misspellings of the president's name please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Trussed up trump returning from the hospital clearly in massive pain with always be up there for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnGVUI9CD4o

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

gettin fuhckink arresteed like a CHEETO

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

Trussed up trump returning from the hospital clearly in massive pain with always be up there for me

Yeah he really should have done the Superman shirt reveal, that would have been incredible

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

The Santa Phone Call
Spicey as the Bunny
Spicey can't see the Pope
That 35 minute gap between Tweets
The DPRK Instagram Takeover
hold me closer RBG dancer
First Christmas decorating where it looked like a Del Toro film
Signing the kid's hat and throwing it into the crowd
At least you got a boat out of it
hopey-hopey-hopey-hopey
With a name like Goya it has to be good
Feeding the fish
Me realizing that if I switch YouTube to 0.75 speed all Trump pressers sound like a drunk soccer mom
The Gorilla channel (i'm aware but it made my laugh my rear end off on a really bad day so it's head-canon)
Putting the candy on the Minion's head
Eclipse, staring at the sun
Orb
Measuring in Mooches
"no my steelworker father is alive" 'oh, then he's even more proud of you'
For Sale: Greenland, never worn
Rakes
Diet Coke button

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

That time he just stared directly at a solar eclipse was pretty dang fun

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Saluting North Korean generals

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

forkboy84 posted:

The funniest bit was how they had literally just told everyone to not do that

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The goth christmas was an underrated trump moment. Cool as hell on it's own plus normies freaked out and described it as "the stuff of nightmares"

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

probably when he looked at the solar eclipse

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that time he called up the family of a dead soldier and told them he knew what he signed up for

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I was really really drunk that whole time so this is like reading about man who break brains for the first time ever

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The election of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States of America.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I was really really drunk that whole time so this is like reading about man who break brains for the first time ever

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

that time he called up the family of a dead soldier and told them he knew what he signed up for

hes right

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

this lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

the videos of him doing things were very excellent

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Mayor Dave posted:

The funniest bit was how they had literally just told everyone to not do that

and you knew he would do it. you felt it in your bones.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
I do remember when they let him play in the fire truck, it was the happiest I'd ever seen him, maybe the only time he was truly happy

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWEuY_15iVc

I know you think you know what this video is about but I encourage you to just take in the ambiance before he says the thing.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The whole feud with the family of the dead soldier before he was elected was a hell of a thing.

Also

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
When he wanted to nuke the hurricane to make it go away lmao

Also when the spoilsport democrats proposed a bil forbidding the use of nuclear weapons against weather events

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I liked early on when trump brought in a table piled high with manila folders and wouldn't let anyone open them

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

This events represents his presidency as well as anything really

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Four Seasons landscaping.
Telling the press that they're investigating injecting bleach while his Covid response coordinator tries really hard not to scream.

This is what the liberals took from us.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Remember that time he autographed those pictures of people’s murdered kids?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

#1 is clearly fast food banquet by a country mile

it's really fighting for second place. for my money is when he stared directly into a solar eclipse

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
At 7 it's marginal, right?

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

oh wait there was the time that he clearly had some kind of medical emergency and it was bluffed off as the "first half" of his physical

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Kazzah posted:

The whole feud with the family of the dead soldier before he was elected was a hell of a thing.

Also

What is Chris Matthews doing there?

I'm the lady who looks like he wants to bite Trump's ear off

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Four Seasons landscaping.

Was that the one where Giuliani's hair dye ran down his face?

Man, there are so many incredibly surreal Trump moments that I've just totally forgotten

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

forkboy84 posted:

Was that the one where Giuliani's hair dye ran down his face?

Man, there are so many incredibly surreal Trump moments that I've just totally forgotten

Everyday, there were 2-4 events—any of which in isolation, would have defined the presidency of any other person. It was an incredible four year experience and I’m glad I got to witness it :911:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

lil poopendorfer posted:

Everyday, there were 2-4 events that, in isolation, would have defined the presidency of any other person. It was an incredible four year experience and I’m glad I got to witness it :911:

Very excited for 4 more years

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
According to a pool report, President Trump responded by pointing to a window in the White House residence, and said: “She’s doing great. She’s looking at us right there.”

Reporters turned to look at the spot he indicated, but there was no sign of the first lady.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

the original edit of this into a megadeath cover is an all timer

but who could forget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The orb was amazing but people are sleeping on another moment from that same trip: they gave him a sword and they did a sword dance together