Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

Also his tweets before getting elected make him one of the greatest posters of all time, from implying that he's genetically predisposed to giving good head to wishing a happy 9/11 to the haters and losers

Having that mobbed-up guy give him fake awards is also pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 390 days!

:yooge: HAVE A GOOD TIME EVERYONE!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the many times he talked about how toilets don't flush like they used to

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Mayor Dave posted:

Also his tweets before getting elected make him one of the greatest posters of all time, from implying that he's genetically predisposed to giving good head to wishing a happy 9/11 to the haters and losers

I literally cannot drink a coke without thinking of the tweet.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
one of the wettest from the standpoint of water

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Saying China like Gyna

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose posted:

was coming here to post the multiple times he's complained about how modern toilets can't handle his massive shits with a single flush

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

is pepsi ok posted:

Saying China like Gyna

calling Nepal and Bhutan "Nipple and Button"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Thighland

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 390 days!
"Yo semites, yo semenites"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB8kjR4nYzk
go home, we love you, you're very special

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

"Two Corinthians", it was funny when liberals thought they could own him for not being enough of a bible nerd

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 390 days!
remember when vic berger perfectly documented this man instead of pushing the sfx buttons for tim heideckers zoo crew radio show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKkUyrklpc

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tenderjerk posted:

remember when vic berger perfectly documented this man instead of pushing the sfx buttons for tim heideckers zoo crew radio show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZKkUyrklpc

He really captures the absurdity of this era

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Hugging and kissing the flag was so funny how did one guy do so many classic bits

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

It was literally day after day of mind breaking comedy. What a time to be alive.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

sullat posted:

Him getting soft-couped by the military and Nancy flippin' Pelosi is pretty funny. Still, the best is clearly the eclipse. He had some good bits before he became president too, just a lot lower-key since he wasn't President at the time. My favorite one of those was when he went to a school fundraiser and gave them a fake million-dollar bill with his face on it.

this even being possible because his attempt at a coup was foiled by dan quayle

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1JaVe3kXpc

Trump tells child believing in Santa at 7 is 'marginal'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jose posted:

lightbulbs have gotten worse! :yooge:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Eternally, the rally on the steps of air force one where he peaced out and all the people who came to see him realised they were in the middle of a runway miles from the terminal building and the buses that took them there werent coming back

IIRC this happened because the bus company realized that the Trump campagin had no intention of paying them.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

VideoKid posted:

IIRC this happened because the bus company realized that the Trump campagin had no intention of paying them.

Sort of the opposite of bussing your supporters to the polls... bussing your supporters to the middle of nowhere the night before the election and telling them to figure it out for themselves.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

sullat posted:

Sort of the opposite of bussing your supporters to the polls... bussing your supporters to the middle of nowhere the night before the election and telling them to figure it out for themselves.

I can tell you with 100% certainty nobody changed their vote because of that. Though a few of them probably didn't make it to the polls because they ended up in the hospital due to hypothermia.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I was really really drunk that whole time so this is like reading about man who break brains for the first time ever

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

McCracAttack posted:

I can tell you with 100% certainty nobody changed their vote because of that. Though a few of them probably didn't make it to the polls because they ended up in the hospital due to hypothermia.

idk i actually have an easier time believing a diehard trump 2016 supporter would leave him over a personal grievance like that than some stupid rear end policy poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump turned off his campaign debit cards immediately after losing

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

McCracAttack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1JaVe3kXpc

Trump tells child believing in Santa at 7 is 'marginal'

this is also my favorite

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

idk i actually have an easier time believing a diehard trump 2016 supporter would leave him over a personal grievance like that than some stupid rear end policy poo poo

Yeah I guess that is a case of him directly loving his supporters over in person. They might actually pick up on that.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

They interviewed a bunch of people who were there and they were all like “It was clearly a mistake Trump would never do something like that!”

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

VideoKid posted:

They interviewed a bunch of people who were there and they were all like “It was clearly a mistake Trump would never do something like that!”

lol

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

during the BLM protests trump had the cops tear gas the crowds so he could do a photo op with a bible in front of a church. when the reporters asked if the bible in his hand was his bible, he clarified it was "a" bible

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

This is how normal people hold bibles.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Trump hot micing "Oh gently caress. Uh oh." during the start of the pandemic.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

VideoKid posted:

This is how normal people hold bibles.

me when i let my mom know there's no need to keep perusing the blockbuster, i've found the game i'll be renting

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

incredibly difficult to pick but to me this beats out hamburger night by a hair

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1336110874021535744

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
The time he made a joke on twitter about making a Fake News Award and then instead of admitting it was a joke he doubled down and actually awarded them

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

incredibly difficult to pick but to me this beats out hamburger night by a hair

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1336110874021535744

Or the time he honored Navajo windtalkers in front of a painting of Andrew Jackson

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

is pepsi ok posted:

It was literally day after day of mind breaking comedy. What a time to be alive.