Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

hail and well met traveler. I go by many names, but I am known in these lands as Raid: Shadow Legends

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Chain mail, combat bonus +1 concealable knife, rope, lantern.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

Also yeah, instruments are good - they typically provide buffs to charisma, too. Unfortunately there haven't been anything available in the markets so far. (From what I remember after all these years, there are various flutes available ingame, as well as some other things like lutes or mandolins. Some other stuff too here and there, IIRC)

I don't know much about this game, is there a way to play music that controls people?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

Oh, regarding the charisma increases I mentioned, you mean? I don't believe so, unless the old troubadour's tale about the manbeasts is to be believed. I think the CHA increases for instruments is simply a basic stat increase, rather than anything spectacular. Could be mistaken though - maybe there's some sort of charmed instrument, but I would suspect not

I can't find a screen cap and this joke is just for me but *il palazzo from excel saga tossing his guitar to the ground and saying "this world is corrupt"*

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lmao tht you think other imps havent seen excel saga

Well I'll be damned...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

I like the cut of her jib... let's see what side quest she'll lead us to!

For sure, and maybe find love??