Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

zetamind2000 posted:

super scope sucked dick

drat really...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they should put a bomb on the wrestlers and it will explode if they dont go fast enough

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they should put a bomb on the wrestlers and it will explode if they dont go fast enough

:hmmyes:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

a.lo posted:

Wanna see what this speed belt looks like

bring back the spinner but it's hands on a clock

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ATB style wrestling

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Shocked Onita hasn't done something like this yet.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the movie battle royale but with wrestlers

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the movie battle royale but with wrestlers

wwe films classic The Condemned???

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
What was that really poo poo movie that Kevin Nash was in, Wrestlers vs Zombies?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drakkel posted:

What was that really poo poo movie that Kevin Nash was in, Wrestlers vs Zombies?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Drakkel posted:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Secret of the Ooze was not poo poo

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

punisher wasn't a super great movie but nash was good in it

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Okay no I was thinking of Monster's Brawl which was where they had a bunch of movie monsters fight in a tournament and Nash played one of them and Jimmy Hart was like the promoter.

Wrestlers vs Zombies had Roddy Piper, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, and Jim Duggan in it somehow

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

zetamind2000 posted:

punisher wasn't a super great movie but nash was good in it

he refused to sell a real stabbing very disrespectul

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

a.lo posted:

Secret of the Ooze was not poo poo

it was so much worse than the first one it may as well have been!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
secrets of the ooze was good, bitch

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Drakkel posted:

Okay no I was thinking of Monster's Brawl which was where they had a bunch of movie monsters fight in a tournament and Nash played one of them and Jimmy Hart was like the promoter.

Wrestlers vs Zombies had Roddy Piper, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, and Jim Duggan in it somehow

The film depicts a wrestling-style fight to the death set inside an abandoned and cursed graveyard, shown in a pay-per-view style atmosphere. The fighters are eight classic movie monsters – Cyclops, Swamp Gut, Frankenstein's Monster, Lady Vampire, Werewolf, Mummy, Witch Bitch and Zombie Man. Acting as play-by‐play announcer is Buzz Chambers (Dave Foley) with color commentating by former champ Sasquatch Sid (Art Hindle). The Brawl itself is divided into two classes: The Creature class and the Undead class. For the Creatures: Cyclops, Werewolf, Witch Bitch and Swamp Gut. For the Undead: Lady Vampire, Zombie Man, The Mummy and Frankenstein. Each round is preceded by the origin of the combatants.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
super shredder stood around and didnt really do much of anything the perfect kevin nash character

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

secrets of the ooze was good, bitch

TMNT was better than secrets of the ooze

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shard posted:

They're the same movie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my friend brought me to a bruce pritchard live podcast before mania in like 2017-18, awful show, but before they came out they had a warmup wrestling comedian come out. he was so bad i thought he was doing a bit, he said something like "kevin nash was in secrets of the ooze, ya know. his partner, scott hall, it was more like, secrets of the BOOZE" and the theatre was dead quiet except for me losing my fuckin mind laughin. it was only after that my friend explained to me that the comedian was shooting

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That DICK! posted:

my friend brought me to a bruce pritchard live podcast before mania in like 2017-18, awful show, but before they came out they had a warmup wrestling comedian come out. he was so bad i thought he was doing a bit, he said something like "kevin nash was in secrets of the ooze, ya know. his partner, scott hall, it was more like, secrets of the BOOZE" and the theatre was dead quiet except for me losing my fuckin mind laughin. it was only after that my friend explained to me that the comedian was shooting

lol you got worked

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

super shredder stood around and didnt really do much of anything the perfect kevin nash character

He jobs to himself.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The best Kevin Nash movie is DOA.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

maruhkati posted:

The best Kevin Nash movie is DOA.

thats not a good movie, but he's great in it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Kevin Nash had it worked into his contract that he wouldn't job to John Wick so they instead made him the smartest goon in the entire franchise.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Thank god, I've been looking for this gif, it was the funniest poo poo reading about it in the WCW Meltzer Quotes thread and then seeing it with my own eyes years later.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Nash ain't puttin' over no red viscous liquid, brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Thank god, I've been looking for this gif, it was the funniest poo poo reading about it in the WCW Meltzer Quotes thread and then seeing it with my own eyes years later.

its one of those gifs that perfectly sums up late stage wcw it rules

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ruined his shoes though

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nothing really beats late wcw for perfectly executed accidental comedy.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

a.lo posted:

ruined his shoes though

Not to mention the shoes of the people in the first four rows

garycoleisgod
Sep 27, 2004
Boo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I haven't heard this story, let me guess.

Nash was supposed to be blood bathed but refused to take it? So instead of changing the segment, they poured the blood/viscous red liquid on the ground next to him? How close am I?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

garycoleisgod posted:

Nash was supposed to be blood bathed but refused to take it? So instead of changing the segment, they poured the blood/viscous red liquid on the ground next to him? How close am I?

Pretty sure they were just incompetent and missed, actually

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

garycoleisgod posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Am I right in thinking that there was at least one other time where the MYSTERIOUS RED LIQUID missed its target and ended up gunging the audience? And you thought NXT was like Nickelodeon!