Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

maruhkati posted:

The best Kevin Nash movie is DOA.

DOA is awful but Kevin Nash and Jaime Pressly were both very fun in it. Also the original script had the villain wanting to create Dural from Virtua Fighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DOA is no King of Fighters, that's for sure

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/wewantcody_/status/1773062877064179996?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

I'm really struggling to understand how they can share an image like that earnestly and without a hint of self-awareness.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

You struggle to understand a lot of things, in fairness.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

#beardwatch

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

I think we found our Wolverine, or possibly Sabretooth.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Beepie’s beard needs to #finishthestory

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

need lexis to recreate this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP3F1GH-a80

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This thread needed more Beepie after all that Sonic & Turtles derail, thank you for your service.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

He's rocking Sephiroth Bangs.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

super macho dude posted:

This thread needed more Beepie after all that Sonic & Turtles derail, thank you for your service.

That reminds me: which person in wwe is most like Vegeta? What about Goku?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I think my favorite part of this is they didn't even bother to use a woman wrestler for the one (1) female character on there.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

BEE PEE DUBYA BEE PEE DUBYA

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

I think my favorite part of this is they didn't even bother to use a woman wrestler for the one (1) female character on there.

Also, they have Hawkeye on there twice and only made one of them an Uso.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(one winged angel) roman reigns!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Endless Mike posted:

Becky as Black Widow is the easiest lay-up and they loving whiffed it

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

DogsInSpace! posted:

Seth Rollins & Bianca Belair

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Rarity posted:

Becky as Black Widow is the easiest lay-up and they loving whiffed it

There are (purposefully) no women in the picture

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
That image looks like it was shopped for the lols but got shared by WWE stans unironically, like the Tony Khan receipt to the dirtsheets.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DogsInSpace! posted:

randy orton and john cena

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Roman is Jerry
Cody is George
Rock is Kramer
Seth is Elaine

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sandman from ECW posted:

Roman is Jerry
Cody is George
Rock is Kramer
Seth is Elaine

None of that matters, who is Newman

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I would say Heyman, but that doesn’t work if Roman is Jerry, so I’m going to say… Sami?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sandman from ECW posted:

I would say Heyman, but that doesn’t work if Roman is Jerry, so I’m going to say… Sami?

:drat:

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

rotinaj posted:

CM Punk after his eating binge

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

rotinaj posted:

Punk because he's fat and misses most of the shows.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

All this talk about Nash in Monsters Brawl, but nobody's talking about how Kurrgan played the Frankenstein Monster.

Also, I own the movie after buying it for $1 at a dying Blockbuster many years ago.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Sandman from ECW posted:

Roman is Jerry
Cody is George
Rock is Kramer
Seth is Elaine

Roman is the overrated snob, Cody is the quietly decent character actor (b+ player) that never headlines and Seth is the most talented of all that will front one of the funniest shows ever? Checks out.

Rock being the secret has been racist also checks out but Rock would never be blessed by a small role in a Weird Al movie. UHF ruled. My big sister has usually iffy taste in movies but I will love her forever for owning UHF on VHS. I wore that tape OUT. I know it’s not thought of as a kid’s movie but it should be. Weird Al rules. That is all.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

DogsInSpace! posted:

Roman is the overrated snob, Cody is the quietly decent character actor (b+ player) that never headlines and Seth is the most talented of all that will front one of the funniest shows ever? Checks out.

Rock being the secret has been racist also checks out but Rock would never be blessed by a small role in a Weird Al movie. UHF ruled. My big sister has usually iffy taste in movies but I will love her forever for owning UHF on VHS. I wore that tape OUT. I know it’s not thought of as a kid’s movie but it should be. Weird Al rules. That is all.

I would instantly come back around on the rock if he was half the man that Stanley spudowski was

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

DogsInSpace! posted:

A few years ago, I had my wife watch it for the first time. Weird Al's generic best friend character (who all but vanishes once Stanley steps up) was played by an actor named David Bowe. My wife misread the opening credits and spent the entire film wondering when David Bowie was going to show up, figuring he was the mysterious mob guy who they never outright showed.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it would be cool if rock came out and invited me on tv and to be a wwe super star

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

rotinaj posted:

I would instantly come back around on the rock if he was half the man that Stanley spudowski was

I would come back around on the Rock if Weird Al would do anything with him. Just doing some wholesome silly collaboration stuff, even if it's just a cameo in Weird II: Another Al Yankovic Story as Al's new drummer or whatever.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Grendels Dad posted:

I would come back around on the Rock if Weird Al would do anything with him. Just doing some wholesome silly collaboration stuff, even if it's just a cameo in Weird II: Another Al Yankovic Story as Al's new drummer or whatever.

They should get an actor to play The Rock and just repeat the same gag as the Another One Rides The Bus scene from the first movie.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Somehow still operating mobile game WWE Supercard is joining the Punk dogpile

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Grendels Dad posted:

I don't know. Wyclef collaborated with the Rock and the Rock spent the entire song being a gigantic dick to him.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

rotinaj posted:

"Oh Cody you just found the marble in the cream of monkey rear end. You're a very lucky little mark. You get to drink from the cuuuuuuuum truuuuuuuuck."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

everybody talking about Weird Beepie Beard (WBB) but nobody talking about Bizarre Beepie Eyebrows

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Someone’s gotta take the word “overture” away from the newz sites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/PiperNivenWWE/status/1773434993508798928?s=20

https://twitter.com/PiperNivenWWE/status/1773437056510783594?s=20