Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
drat who knew liv morgan was so strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The Rhea news sucks. I was looking forward to the Priest and Rhea judgement day duo title reign.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
It sucks for Rhea, because I wanted her to actually put someone over when she dropped that title.

I'm also not looking forward to the inevitable Liv Morgan title reign because she's loving dogshit awful, and the draft is likely going to move over a bunch of significantly better woman than her that she will go over.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

At least now they don't have to try and come up with a way to turn her face since it's pretty much already done. She'll get cheered big time when she returns.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

wwe loving sucks

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
In happier news, Sheamus brought back TOO MANY LIMES, LOBSTER HEAD as his theme

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

How the hell did Rhea get so badly injured in a backstage beat down? Sloppy shop? Best women's division?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

DarkstarIV posted:

It sucks for Rhea, because I wanted her to actually put someone over when she dropped that title.

I'm also not looking forward to the inevitable Liv Morgan title reign because she's loving dogshit awful, and the draft is likely going to move over a bunch of significantly better woman than her that she will go over.

I was really excited about Liv....5 years ago.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Possibility she was already hurt before and they did the segment to justify the vacating. Becky still hasn't signed the extension, so they weren't pulling an audible title change for her

Alan_Shore posted:

Sloppy shop!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Alan_Shore posted:

How the hell did Rhea get so badly injured in a backstage beat down? Sloppy shop? Best women's division?

Alvarez and Tom Lawlor suggested she just bumped into the wall in a weird way during that brawl. Just a freak thing that doesn’t injure anyone 999 times out of 1000.

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
did anybody scan that QR code

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://x.com/wweshop/status/1780034787098362183?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The Pic posted:

did anybody scan that QR code

oh no

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

how are wwe fans going to solve the puzzles without ryan satin tweeting the solutions out immediately this time

bartok
May 10, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Last time I saw Liv Morgan she was brutally murdered by Chucky. I'm glad to see she recovered.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

bartok posted:

Last time I saw Liv Morgan she was brutally murdered by Chucky. I'm glad to see she recovered.

No one sells anymore.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

That's a pretty decent design, especially for a company that's had dogshit looking belts for over a decade

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

If they had the self control to let the logo be a few levels more subtle they'd have something there.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Anyway I'm happy for Buddy and Rhea's future child that I'm sure is the reason for this work

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Does this mean they don’t have 4 tag belts anymore?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

TheKingslayer posted:

If they had the self control to let the logo be a few levels more subtle they'd have something there.

They need to add color, like the old royal/navy blue for the globes. Would make all the new belts pop more, especially the IC & world heavyweight belt. The gold/black aesthetic is boring & old.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The problem with those belts is that the renders look pretty good but they look absolutely dogshit in person and on TV because the detail gets lost.

https://twitter.com/wweontnt/status/1780033771724485048

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
Samantha announcing Chelsea is the only reason I watch raw

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Ganso Bomb posted:

Does this mean they don’t have 4 tag belts anymore?

Still 4 belts but now there are two sets of belts per show again. Or at least two sets of champions

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

just saw sheamus is using his lobster head theme again

sheamus rules

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Rollins, Roman, and Rhea all seem to be out with injury stuff.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mr Hootington posted:

Rollins, Roman, and Rhea all seem to be out with injury stuff.

Yup. They just had Liv cut a promo declaring herself the next women's world champion. Sad thing is, I can absolutely see it, even though her promo was loving dire to the point of where the audience died entirely.

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
WE HAVE A WORLD CHAMP LIVE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

Yup. They just had Liv cut a promo declaring herself the next women's world champion. Sad thing is, I can absolutely see it, even though her promo was loving dire to the point of where the audience died entirely.

It sucks so much discount Harley Quinn is going to get it.

Edit: I guess they could try and bring someone over from smackdown. I feel like doing Becky after her lose at WM would be weird. Chelsea Green for the comedy option heel.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Apr 16, 2024

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

It sucks so much discount Harley Quinn is going to get it.

which one, the fed has several

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Pylons posted:

The problem with those belts is that the renders look pretty good but they look absolutely dogshit in person and on TV because the detail gets lost.

Ugh yeah, that loving sucks. Just looks like a mess there but the earlier tweet looked alright.

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
Save us Trish

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nia Jax looks like she lost some weight

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DarkstarIV posted:

there aren’t many better choices than liv unfortunately

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://x.com/nodqdotcom/status/1780061275810095483?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Kevin Dunn being shitcanned leads to better cinematography? The hell you say!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

JUNGLE BOY posted:

there aren’t many better choices than liv unfortunately

There is a draft in a couple of weeks. In fact, I think it starts not this Friday, but the following one.

e: welp nvm, title match is next week.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 16, 2024

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gonz posted:

https://x.com/nodqdotcom/status/1780061275810095483?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

This rules

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Pylons posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gonz posted:

More of this please (but safely of course)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Gonz posted:

They sure do like their steadicam tracking shots, don't they?