Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Trick Knee is a great name for a finisher for him. It's just a shame he sucks so bad at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

that's a terrible title for a movie.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

is pepsi ok posted:

Trick Knee is a great name for a finisher for him. It's just a shame he sucks so bad at it.

Seems kinda insensitive due to all the knee injuries down there

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
All of the folks who spend a lot of time in NXT have "Trick Knees" that click when moved, and can be morphed into two-handed weapons when L1 is pressed.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/DMcIntyreWWE/status/1783166248571826247

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The name of the movie is 'I'm in the Hospital'?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I do not drink the energy prime. I drink Prime Hydration. I am alive but I look like Dark Souls one protagonist

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Karma Tornado posted:

that's a terrible title for a movie.

lol

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

apophenium posted:

It's guest commentator Dagon from the band Inquisition

drat, another pedophile in NXT.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
In what may be the smartest move Leavesque has made regarding the WWE Draft, title holders WILL NOT be eligible to be drafted, ending the stupid practice of trading belts when the champions switch.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

The draft rules are beyond loving stupid. Two different pools available on each day instead of just the whole roster, what is the point of that. having entire factions be one pick is still stupid too. You’d have to be a loving dumbass not to aim for the group picks that give you two for one deals I.e. Roman and Solo, Bate and Dunne.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

DLC Inc posted:

The draft rules are beyond loving stupid. Two different pools available on each day instead of just the whole roster, what is the point of that. having entire factions be one pick is still stupid too. You’d have to be a loving dumbass not to aim for the group picks that give you two for one deals I.e. Roman and Solo, Bate and Dunne.

it would rule if they had a moneball gm gimmick and idk adam pearce does this on smackdown and ends up with 75% of the roster

e: moneball?

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Dimebags Brain posted:

drat, another pedophile in NXT.

I hate that I got this reference.

Black metal has the dirt worst people in it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I thought they did away with the horny Nickelodeon set.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I tried a Prime hydration lemonade last weekend and it tasted like it was going to give me five different kinds of cancer.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Edward Mass posted:

In what may be the smartest move Leavesque has made regarding the WWE Draft, title holders WILL NOT be eligible to be drafted, ending the stupid practice of trading belts when the champions switch.

The thing is that wouldn't matter anymore because now they're not Raw or Smackdown titles. It's WWE and World.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DLC Inc posted:

It's because they do the draft on multiple shows, if they just had the entire roster available, the second show would just be a bunch of people nobody cares about.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

This is a fun thing I've noticed. If Drew actually moved to AEW for instance, then tweeted something like this, there's no way he'd get even half the likes. The Fed stans and bots would drop him in a heartbeat.

It's hilarious seeing the shittest tweet from a D list WWE superstar getting 40k likes and Danielson can't vene break 10k

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Ah, my very first quote is not edit post. Sit under my learning tree

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

I tried a Prime hydration lemonade last weekend and it tasted like it was going to give me five different kinds of cancer.

Is that more, or less cancers than the Ric Flair drink?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The draft pools are released! The draft pools are released!

Pls to enjoy!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

lol Jey thinks his match sucked at Mania because it wasn't long enough

And it injured Jimmy

quote:

Some unfortunate news to emerge out of the WWE Draft Pool announcements.

Fightful Select has learned that Jimmy Uso has been sidelined with an undisclosed injury. We weren't given details on how long he's out, but it was enough to keep him out of the WWE Draft Pool after being booted from the Bloodline.

We wish Jimmy a speedy recovery.

Gotta be a strong contender for worst brothers match ever

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Chris James 2 posted:

And it injured Jimmy

What could have possibly caused an injury in that match?? I know Adam Cole exploded his foot stepping off a ramp, but still.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alan_Shore posted:

It's hilarious seeing the shittest tweet from a D list WWE superstar

:dafuq: you mad?

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I wasn't talking about Drew, I was talking generally

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Drew he’s good. Like that big kick he does.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Drow McIntyre

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i like his big sword

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If Drew worked at the Tire Factory, he'd be Drew Makin' Tires.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Chris James 2 posted:

And it injured Jimmy

Wonder if he got injured with that spear off the ramp that missed the pads.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Crispin Wah

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BTTF2 Almanac: WWE was a professional wrestling company known for its inhumane practices, with its CEO vince mcmahon often providing safe haven for murderers or personally doing rapes himself, the sad, sad deaths on the company's a-

Old EMF: Jeez Louise [gets into Delorean] I gotta put a bet down on these guys

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That DICK! posted:

BTTF2 Almanac: WWE was a professional wrestling company known for its inhumane practices, with its CEO vince mcmahon often providing safe haven for murderers or personally doing rapes himself, the sad, sad deaths on the company's a-

Old EMF: Jeez Louise [gets into Delorean] I gotta put a bet down on these guys

Holding out a photo of a disappearing Shocked Undertaker Fan

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Alan_Shore posted:

I wasn't talking about Drew, I was talking generally

you seem mad

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Holding out a photo of a disappearing Shocked Undertaker Fan

drat you. drat your ways. i am going to obtain your quickening and claim the prize

garycoleisgod
Sep 27, 2004
Boo
This is not a big deal, but WWE stans seem to think WWE is much more polished than outlaw mud trash like AEW, but then again, WWE does have things like the last two in a Battle Royal fighting on the apron, who's going to be eliminated??? oh my god, but one of the two didn't go over the top rope and isn't in danger of elimination?

If the time-code doesn't work about 14mins 5 secs into this one. Liv goes over the top, but Becky goes between the top rope and the middle rope, but they are playing it like she's in danger? Did they gently caress up? I just don't understand why you would do this and not have it play into the finish i.e. Becky jumps down from the apron to the floor and drags Liv with her and then laughs about it as she wins? But that's not what happens and it would be pretty heelish, but surely Becky knew she wasn't over the top rope, so the whole thing on the apron loses tension? Am I over-thinking this? (Yes). If you can't trust the rape company to get it right, who can you trust?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3dcdmJqgUg&t=847s

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I really enjoyed the Gable promo this week and like Raw overall. 2 good matches and the rest were enjoyable.
Burger burger burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

garycoleisgod posted:

This is not a big deal, but WWE stans seem to think WWE is much more polished than outlaw mud trash like AEW, but then again, WWE does have things like the last two in a Battle Royal fighting on the apron, who's going to be eliminated??? oh my god, but one of the two didn't go over the top rope and isn't in danger of elimination?

If the time-code doesn't work about 14mins 5 secs into this one. Liv goes over the top, but Becky goes between the top rope and the middle rope, but they are playing it like she's in danger? Did they gently caress up? I just don't understand why you would do this and not have it play into the finish i.e. Becky jumps down from the apron to the floor and drags Liv with her and then laughs about it as she wins? But that's not what happens and it would be pretty heelish, but surely Becky knew she wasn't over the top rope, so the whole thing on the apron loses tension? Am I over-thinking this? (Yes). If you can't trust the rape company to get it right, who can you trust?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3dcdmJqgUg&t=847s

Why watch the video or write all those words if you think WWE can be summed up as the rape company? Concern about the sexual abuse that took place within the company at the highest levels seems very much warranted, but throwing it in as a jab at the end of an unrelated rant feels flippant, like you're just using it as an insult because you don't like the company for other reasons.