Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Seams posted:

remember when the rock first left wwe and went to Hollywood and looked like a normal guy instead of a giant steroid freak

https://x.com/skinnydwayne/status/1294785277735706626?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Peak Attitude Era Rock is a really well built good looking dude. Becoming a grotesque muscle pile is tragic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

could the rock even get off the gas at this point without really hosed up results

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He should get bigger, if anything

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I mean, probably not? Even with a doctor/chemist tweaking everything his body probably stopped producing natural test so he'll always need some amount.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

He slimmed down to come back to wrestling and him going away again to sacrifice his body for Hollywood is a price I'm willing to pay.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What I'm saying is the Rock has tiny balls.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

he needs a second bladder installed

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Speaking of Dwayne, I finally finished watching Wrestlemania this week, and I was pretty impressed at how well he's held up at 51. Just standing around you can kind of see that his face isn't looking especially youthful anymore, but once the wrestling starts his still ridiculous physique kind of erases the age, and he's still able to work well enough that the illusion isn't broken, though obviously being in a tag match helped with covering up the reality that he doesn't have the gas to go 30+ minutes nonstop. Anyway, it was cool to see him, especially as someone who basically quit watching wrestling not long after Wrestlemania 18 when he was at his peak, but I hope the apparent plan to have him main event next year doesn't actually happen.

its not really impressive considering their are dudes older than him who can still put on match of the year quality matches.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Ringo Roadagain posted:

its not really impressive considering their are dudes older than him who can still put on match of the year quality matches.

Who?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

could the rock even get off the gas at this point without really hosed up results

nope. would crash hard mentally and physically. steroid withdrawl is basically a complete 180 from their benefits. so at best you're looking at exhaustion, depression, no libido. dont know how it would effect his bottle pissing.

edit: this is for quitting cold turkey. he could taper but it would probably take a while and be pretty obvious

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

neoaxd posted:

he needs a second bladder installed

hes gonna get another dick installed so he can piss in two bottles at once

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat My Fuc posted:

I want to do a photoshop of Tidus sliding into the Rock’s giant Urethra, but it’s horrifically NSFL so I closed the app

Send it to me in a PM

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Rock should talk to the Liver King I'm told he has a great lifestyle with no steroids.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

TheKingslayer posted:

What I'm saying is the Rock has tiny balls.

The Scorpion King has a tiny ding a ling

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Billy Gunn is 60 this year

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

hes gonna get another dick installed so he can piss in two bottles at once

Dwayne "2 Cock" Johnson

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

masato tanaka

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

There’s no way the rock is on steroids

He’s gotta be on some wild designer poo poo regular people have never even heard of straight out of Shenzen

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

minoru suzuki, chris jericho. I havent really been watching much non aew wrestling since 2019, but la park and pco were both having high level matches in their early 50s. other people can probably name even more. anyway, this is a great excuse for me to go watch the recent park vs rush match and see if park has still got it.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Technically HGH isn't a steroid. So yeah in a way.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Edge, Christian

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Alan_Shore posted:

Edge, Christian

Dry jerk, Agnostic.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Seams posted:

remember when the rock first left wwe and went to Hollywood and looked like a normal guy instead of a giant steroid freak

https://x.com/skinnydwayne/status/1294785277735706626?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

every hollywood actor looks like a giant steroid freak now so he's just fitting in

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

okay just watched park block a punch and counter with an inside leg kick, knee to the head, then a rolling thunder style kick combination. dude has absolutely still got it at 58 years

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Seams posted:

the Get Smart remake that this sized Rock was in was pretty good

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Masaaki Mochizuki.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Smol Rock should be treated like clean-shaven Jay White

bartok
May 10, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DcA0p8Tvnk

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Up until Sting retired (13 years older than the rock) he was putting on better matches for a whole 40 years.

People over 45 who still wrestle better than the rock: Lashley, AJ Styles, Sheamus, Jericho, Edge, Christian, the Hardys, Samoa Joe, Shinsuke, Rey, Chris Daniels, Dustin Runnells

Others: R Truth, Lesner, Show, Cena, Trish, Billy Gunn

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Pillowpants posted:

People over 45 who still wrestle better than the rock: the Hardys, Billy Gunn

hmmmmm... Gonna have to disagree on these ones.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

the cia shot mlk when he moved onto the poor people's campaign

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I dunno exactly how old the rock is but Masato Tanaka, Masaaki Mochizuki, Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima, Jun Akiyama, Takashi Sugiura. Villano IV had his great bloodbath mascara contra mascara mathh with Penta when he was in his late 50s

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Dimebags Brain posted:

hmmmmm... Gonna have to disagree on these ones.

I separated out GUNN for a reason but the Hardy’s are still better than the rock in the ring.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

TheSwizzler posted:

Wide Mouth Mason

Pretty sure he left WWE for Cirque du Soleil.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

I dunno exactly how old the rock is but Masato Tanaka, Masaaki Mochizuki, Yuji Nagata, Satoshi Kojima, Jun Akiyama, Takashi Sugiura. Villano IV had his great bloodbath mascara contra mascara mathh with Penta when he was in his late 50s

Dwayne's 53 tomorrow, but you're correct regardless

Mochizuki's 54, Nagata just turned 56, Kojima's a world champ and 53, Jun's 54 (no age info can be found on his brothers July and August though), Sugiura's 54 at the end of the month, and Villano IV was 57

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Honestly I think I judge on a bit of a curve because Rock looks incredible compared to 'old guys' at the time that I most watched wrestling like Hogan and Flair. I guess late era Hulk was still pretty big, even if he obviously wasn't at his peak anymore, but he was a broken down husk as far as being able to actually move, while Flair could still go when his heart was in it but wasn't the most physically imposing guy. It's cool that more wrestlers are finding ways to stave off father time these days, and genuinely inspiring as a guy who's younger than Rock but not exactly in the prime of my youth anymore, so I'll have to look up some of those older guys.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Rock at Mania was well above my expectations because it's not like he was that great in-ring at his peak

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Rock has old guy face. too wrinkly for his shtick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I don't know if even more cosmetic surgery is an option so he'll have to upgrade from steroids to venom so he can look like Bane and headline Wrestlemania again next year.