Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

On one hand, my favorite guy was humiliated. On the other I made a big stack of cash off WWE calls. In my third and forth hands are two rubber chickens

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Stabs idea

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Vince isn't hip enough to memes to do that.

But yeah, a chicken isn't gonna hurt him. It's still funny as hell. What's gonna hurt him is the stupid booking they started at Mania.

He’ll be fine yea and the matches will continue to be great, whether people realize it or not, Cody unifies the fans and brings us together

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

rarity’s idea

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Davros1 posted:

I'm crying. Literally crying.

He is gonna Cock the world! The Cockmaster

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

SatoshiMiwa posted:

This thread has been amazing but I'm shocked we haven't had Cody emerging from the Gobbledly Gooker Egg yet

I thought about doing the egg with the nightmare family logo, I wish I could make gifs

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

xbilkis posted:

Cody no don't do it, this will come back to haunt you

lmao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I keep seeing people say the entirety of Wrestlemania was bad as if it didn’t contain one of the best tag title matches of all time

most people here wanted Cody to lose so I just don’t get the negativity on the show. I enjoyed it much more than any mania since 30.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It’s not entirely unlikely Reigns could be let go. Cody also could be gone this year, Bray is probably absolutely done.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Congratulations to Heyman, Brandi is a hell of a woman.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Would be cool if Arn shows up with his Waffle House menu. I loved how Cody had a huge posse in the Daly’s place Dynamites. Man I loved those shows so much.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Grem posted:

Cody losing might have always been the plan but the rubber chicken thing is taking off and that's the kind of embarrassing poo poo Vince hates and kills characters over.

Cody's push ended by the one thing he always wanted to please and could never make happy... the fans

This is Cody derangement syndrome

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Still feel bad for Cody
Thank you

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Supposedly pretty deadly was set to debut on RAW during the canned rollins segment, Vince nixed it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

We know. You hate a guy for leaving a company you didn’t enjoy watching him in for a company you don’t watch. Respect.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

It's because he should've known he was going to be made to look like a geek in WWE.

My brother in christ he lost one match, the main event of a massively successful show. The Rock lost to a heel at Wrestlemania. Kenny Omega lost to Okada like 2 times in a row. The first time was at Wrestle Kingdom! Nobody threw a chicken i’ll give you that one.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I think HHH’s address will be an angle

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dom’s somehow become a better promo than his father with this few years in the business. You can tell Finn is over the moon about it, and honestly I see a little of japan heel finn in Dom’s act. Rhea is big time, she’s like Chyna but great in the ring. Overall that faction went from obvious as a thing for Edge to something pretty cool and atypical of WWE. I think Edge should have lost the feud but oh well.

I predicted Roman will beat Sammartino’s record when he broke Punk’s record. Cody was the only time I doubted it and I still doubt it unless Cody leaves the company.

To be quiet honest Roman’s family deserves this as much if not more than the Rhodes, it’s his lineage that carried wrestling cards often under racist gimmicks or bullshit treatment. They have all bled sweat and cried for this more than anybody.

Also the amount of seething Punk was likely doing over Roman surpassing his “longest reign in modern history” thing is “funny”. You could tell in the Colt podcast how much he hated Danielson getting that main event he never got.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

Punk is the original one to make Roman look really, really strong so when you think about it, every day of Roman's reign is thanks to Punk. I would like to be the first to congratulate Punk on passing 1300 days as WWE Champion.

I’ve got the flu and quite literally just had to kick out at 2.9 to not poo poo myself while reading this. Punk’s curse is upon me.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You lot are mean you know.

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 9, 2023

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

edit: deleted heinous crimes

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Apr 9, 2023

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

Roman main event was perfect, thusly.

Hatewatchers: lol Cody
Casuals: Ooh, this is a long entrance, it must be Important
Vincels: Acknowledge Him

What about it was a great match that left me disappointed because the storyline was designed to do so at this point in the narrative.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

miro voice: my wiiiife

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

it's hilarious cody lost the main event and became just another in a long list of wasted opportunities for roman's reign but the make a wish stuff is great and I'm glad he takes the time to do them so I'm not gonna make a joke outta that

That's really nice of you.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

dolph looks like jarrett in this pic

Ain't he mid :)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

So Cody loses, and loses some more and then quits WWE and then he gets some disease and dies and he’s gone now, will the thread finally feel Cody has paid the price for…uhhh…being against racism and…not turning heel?

It will be interesting to see.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

You're right, recovery from being a Cody believer isn't a straight line. Its a struggle knowing Cody willingly left the company he started to be booked by a rapist

Cody started AEW? Hell yea.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It’s fun to cheer on the rapist as he once again attempts to humiliate a third generation of a family he has always attempted to humiliate because of their relationships across racial lines. It’s funny because um…uh…that loving Cody should have turned heel because he’s Homelander! That loving piece of poo poo needed to say “i’m bad now” or else it’s not what I want. My diaper is full go Vince go! Finish the story (Killing the Rhodes legacy).

In all seriousness Cody will be fine. This thread will always suck and be people being angry while “laughing”.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That DICK! posted:

felt ive spent a solid year getting to know you, befriending you, and now duty compels me to pwn you...... i wish you good fortune in the flame wars to come.....

To know me is to love me, and to pwn me. That’s fair fam.

i’m only half serious but yea lol. I’ve been in my feelings since Wrestlemania. I’d rather be into it and invested than not though. Bad guys win has been such a through-line of wrestling Storytelling in America for such a long time that sometimes I feel AEW even leans on it.

I’m more of a Saturday Morning Cartoon villains never really win type guy though.

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 12, 2023

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

I'm confused. It sounds like you are accusing people of worked laughter and that we are actually angry, but that we also want to see Cody lose. So shouldn't we be shoot laughing and happy at him losing?

I have never shared a fully coherent thought on these forums so we’re all confused. Enter the Codyverse

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cav was coming for me, and rightfully so. I acknowledge him because he’s my senior (via benjamin button disease)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

coming for no one. i regret it all...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I won’t talk about the money I made on WWE calls so as to not disturb the Jacket hungry freaks among us

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the Dusty documentary was great. Dusty’s brother has the most calming voice i’ve ever heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody vs Brock is gonna be great. If Cody wins that is.

Why is Brock dressing up like the undertaker. Cody calling him a fake cowboy.

Unfortunately what is happening is Randy Orton is gonna cost Brock the match and feud with Cody for 3 PPVs.