Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

blunt posted:

gently caress I shoulda added the moustache

please do at some point lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

I'm the little girl

and cody is the little boy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

it's rad that the only thing we'll remember a few years from now of cody's triumphant return home will be the codyvator getting stuck, his broken titty and a rubber chicken dunking on him after he jobbed out at wrestlemania

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

still can't believe vince is going out in public like that

bravo to whoever convinced him that he looks good

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

cody wont bail again until he starts getting booed regularly but as much of a serious mark as he is for himself and his superface legacy the rubber chicken thing has to be loving with him lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

this should be the psp background

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

please don't ask chatgbt to do anything else and if you do it doesn't need to be posted here

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the only thing worse than fantasy booking is fantasy booking by ai

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

gas

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

it's hilarious cody lost the main event and became just another in a long list of wasted opportunities for roman's reign but the make a wish stuff is great and I'm glad he takes the time to do them so I'm not gonna make a joke outta that

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Hefty Leftist posted:

brock is going to squash cody in 10 seconds

I want this only because cody losses have caused some of the funniest posts here

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

logan paul has to be the one to dethrone roman

it's the only way this can play out for maximum comedy after cody gets squashed by brock

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

super macho dude posted:

Send Cody down to NXT

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol that legitimiately makes the shirt trash tier

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

it's so good that like 20+ years later after they've won the monday night wars they still are insecure about making money on a brand they bought and already own

gotta make sure the wwe brand is front and center then, now, forever

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

hell yeah cody is going to take like six of brock's finishers in a match that lasts less than five minutes and I'm here for it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lol lmao

I hope HHH’s huge announcement was thrown in the trash

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

vince mcmahon, ruining triple h's dreams remotely

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

that may be one of the worst belts of all time and there have been some really lovely belts including the ones roman is currently carrying

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

remember when the logo of the fed was just a small bit at the top and not the entire fuckin belt

I do, I'm old

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

"roman is our guy so... here's another belt somebody else can actually win" is a hellova way to drum up interest

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

cody won't win the participation ribbon belt either and it will be hilarious

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Look, they may have fired him on his wedding day, sued him, almost killed him through negligence, but at least they didn't say anything he didn't like in a promo with him in the last 12 months

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk doesn't have friends, just people he hasn't cut out of his life yet.

Rarity posted:

Lmao they made Cody a failson belt

MJeff posted:

Vince didn't tell Punk to leave until he saw the huge stack of Starbucks gift cards with "FOR: WOMEN" on them under his arm.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

gotta get the admin staff back in the office so they can fire bray again

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

that's the kind of sad edgelord poo poo you'll get when you have failed sitcom writers trying to impress a 70 plus year old man who has a 12 year old's sense of humor

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

doesn't matter what the crowd does when you add all the noise in yourself from the production truck

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

cody losing twice in the main event of mania is double the comedy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

they put cody on a different brand AND created a participation ribbion belt so that he can feel like a special boy without ever beating the most special boy

amazing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lose another if I lose this match I can't challenge for the belt angle and have roman win that one too

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

ziggler isn't getting fired he just gets to job out twice a week instead of once

business as usual

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

give him all the women's titles too, and the nxt belts

no half measures

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

amazing that they think bray's lovely spooktacular nonsense requires multiple writers assigned only to him

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Makes more sense if the real reason is the first one was sick of his poo poo immediately and said "please don't let me be alone on this"

youre not wrong

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oh so he's going to sign another five year contract with wwe then retire

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

whatever the gently caress that was supposed to be, it was a dumb spot to attempt

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Good on them keeping Cody's Loser Fuckface Nerd gimmick even in a victory. He will be the perfect champion when he wins the consolation prize in Saudi Arabia by stealing the pin in a triple threat

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Oh my God the piped-in, hair dryer crowd noise is so bad.

it's all I can hear

I can't even pay attention what brock is saying because I'm so focused on that terrible production since I only see wwe in clips here lol

somehow after all these years it still surprises me how bad it is every time

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

fightful select

click here to subscribe for more vague nothingburgers

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

Night of Champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

out of all of the things they should worry about with their production the theme songs aren't even on the list