Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

I can't wait to see what a Cody/Brock match looks like. Cody's gonna want to do a long, overwrought match and Brock wants to do "3 germans, an F-5, and back to my farm."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

An important note from tonight's raw:

The birds that flew out of Riddle's butt this week were eagles. Somehow, this didn't seem as patriotic as they were hoping it would be.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Shard posted:

Cody was never leader of the bullet club was he?

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1710812272069677350

He was in BC during the whole "BC civil war" thing, so...he wanted to be leader, and maybe was, but Omega was officially the leader, but then the Tongans did their whole "Firing Squad" thing, and Cody and Omega went at it, but then they got back together, and then King Switch put an end to all the nonsense. It's best not to think about it.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

bartok posted:

I think it was impressive that Brandi got the crowd to cheer for Dan Lambert.

That was such a bizarre segment. Lambert's character was misogynistic, over-the-top rude, and incredibly unpleasant...and Brandi comes out and cuts this incredible heel promo for no reason (she's supposed to be the face) that makes the crowd cheer for Lambert.