Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I cant believe Cody has broken thru as a huge babyface while being a Fancy Suit guy. He is shattering WWE character stereotypes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Check the wording of the release tweets. Some are legit, some are part of a new angle for the new network. Are you ready for The Corre 2.0?

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

The_Rob posted:

I really want to know what wwe promised Punk. Like AEW literally gave punk everything he could have ever wanted and still acted the way he did. What do you think wwe is offering him.

Knowing that a clearly better wrester like Kenny was in the company could be all it takes to have driven him insane.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Stock prices discourse is going to have to replace ratings discourse.

Truly a dark day for the iwc

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

The ripple effect from Hangman’s Workers Rights promo continues to be hilarious.

Next step: a hostile crowd spends entire WrestleMania main event chanting for Jinder for 30 minutes.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

My AEW loving (but still Cody respecting) kids response to this: Wow, the rock must think Cody is really pathetic. Lmao.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

The actual funniest outcome is Cody turning on Dwayne and costing him the match, and joining the Bloodline.

after Seth beats him clean on night 1, because the new belt needs a looong title reign to make it important

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Only problem with this is it needs dozens of dominoes by this point, for all the lol punk things since workers rights. My timeline, without any research:

Workers rights promo
Punk wins title, immediately injured
Eventual comeback, Punk wins title.
Even more immediate injury.
Muffin.
Backstage brawl.
Returns to run Collision.
Broken glass.
Backstage assault over broken glass, almost kills Tony.
Fired.
Crawls back to WWE.
Put in title picture. Immediate injury.
Plans have to change, lol Cody.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Oh yeah, the hold hurts, but ain't nobody putting on a sharpshooter unless you let them.

Boston Crab hurts more though.

I think that if you were able to powerbomb me, land a ddt on cement, hit a piledriver and a Canadian destroyer, I would be vulnerable enough to get into a sharpshooter.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

They are really playing with fire turning a Punk injury into a joke. I'm sure this isn't eating away at him from the inside at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Count Thrashula posted:

Posting to laugh at the Cody Clip

I am confused, did one of them do the rope splash by mistake or were they supposed to meet in the middle of ring, about 6 inches off the mat?