Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't know the chicken hit cody. that makes me feel sad in a lolling way.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tall filtrum

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some of this stuff is nuts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

over the course of several years, this has driven me closer and closer to madness. hopefully macho madness.

this post looks like it's written to the tune of "lonely boy" by andrew gold. hilarious parody!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody rhodes island red Chicken type.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you sobs are lucky this time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MJeff posted:

Did.

Did Always Sunny rip off Family Guy?

this happened in a real episode under host Ray Combs in 1991. therefore, maybe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

What the hell are they doing :psyduck:

It's not real mate.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Tell me what the tweet said by "WrestlingCovers", immediately.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody looks so drat worn out in wwe. he's a year older than me and looks far younger than me, but i have benjamin button disease so it's quite bad for him still

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you say "lol cody" out of pure white hot anger as i dutifully craft my 12th cody embarrassment photoshop just cuz

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry but i'm not doing what u said.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'd rather not quote them all, but you're incorrect. it would be a bit too harsh and come across as coming at another user rather than ribbing them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i see what happened. there was parallel thinking in both of us using the word duty, causing my post to seem about you even though it makes no sense in that case as you have never displayed any affinity for cody nor suggested that other people are very upset because of him. but i own up to using it long afterward. the person who did those things made several funny images of cody as well. it's my bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

coming for no one. i regret it all...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope they bring stephanie back. maybe on-screen talent.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very happy with mine

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sory

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Apr 17, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

capicola

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 18, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Arnolt was invited by friend, NFL Jacksonville Jaguars and future All Elite Wrestling co-owner Tony Khan to a WWE SmackDown show in Indianapolis in 2016. At that show, Arnolt met WWE Senior Director of Talent Relations Mark Carrano, who connected her with WWE Monday Night Raw play-by-play commentator Michael Cole who is instrumental in hiring TV broadcasters and ring announcers for the company.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

several people were saying pape on here in 2009. it doesn't matter; move along.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

taht belt looks like poo poo. look at the lazy line of diamonds down the sides of the main plate. that's why i say that, in part. other reasons forthcoming

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how come veryone's talking about starbucks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

vince looked extremely red and hosed up when exerting himself, which shane does a ton of during his entrance and vince only did for special occasions. shane is in much worse shape his whole life but i think he could be given a fairer fight. maybe even at the next premium live event

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if wwe was wes anderson? The Piece of poo poo Menagerie. quote this If your Down!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

His character gradually evolved and developed a more machismo, rockstar-like attitude that pursues more fame, recognition and success, and the character is further emphasized by portraying bars, parties and women frequently with him in backstage segments. Therefore, he has been referred to as "The Archer of Infamy".

sorry that this doesn't make any sense or help. please donate to wikipedia

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

losing morals and/or a reverence for structure until you become a difference maker to society.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the 90s morals and decency used to be something else and right-wing. not good. just a different thing, and it was good to not have it. hope ive cleared that up

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 12:11 on May 7, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You're fuckin right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kang would definitely beat krang because modok beat krang as seen here. don't know kwang's power

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

modok has some powerful technology at his disposal, but kang’s powers are vastly more versatile. kang is also more durable and more mobile, and his combat abilities are simply more advanced than those of modok. Even if modok is to utilize his superior intelligence against kang, the fight would most likely go in kang’s favor simply due to access to more versatile powers and overall better resourcefulness.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kang also has control over time, and modok really has nothing going for him that kang can’t counter. even though modok seems to be physically stronger, kang beats him when it comes to other physical aspects.

modok has highly enhanced intuition, pattern solving, information storage, and retrieval, and he can predict outcomes with almost perfect accuracy. he is not as prominent as other marvel super geniuses, but i can guarantee you that he definitely can count himself among them. i refuse to mess around with the ant man film. however, it would not be an incredibly long battle.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah, sorry. you asked if kang was stronger than modok initially. no. i've also pasted most of my posting and don't know what's going on, or anything like that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know but originally in wcw the stable died when every member except rey left due to being threatened by the nwo, but he refused to betray the colors even though he hated the lwo not that long before and had only joined the stable after being forced. it sort of led into the filthy animals. i think it's cute that he would bring it back :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time cody mixed up the first letters of two words.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cody recently did a promo where he made the sound, "Guh," or something like that, at one point. What the gently caress does that mean? What word was he pronouncing that way? He didn't elaborate and acted like he hadn't even done that. Absolute cretin.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he never had a problem with it. he had concerns about how he would be received and ppl online decided things since he's the best person alive, etc.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you only knew. you do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

USA network sent him