Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

pea...cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

look at all these wolfpac likers smh

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i said i was gonna watch a single raw if cody lost so this is the raw im gonna watch

i

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

roman should win every wwe belt and create a single super belt

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

it would be way cooler if seth took one of romans belts off of him instead but alas i dont run the fed

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

"as long as these paychecks keep clearing.."

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i will only respect roman if he starts using the stinkface

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

if the usos had a vlog maybe to would be easier to tell em apart

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

so tiktok are bad vines ok

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

my enjoyment of the fed hit its peak was the main event of money in the bank '16 when Dean cashed in and i realized the fed could never ever do better and i just stopped watching wwe.

i got to stop watching on a high note.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Taffy Torpedo posted:

There was an episode of Smackdown where The Shield kept showing up in other peoples backstage promos and beating them up, that was cool.

i still have a gif of this someone made here on my pc

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

as penance for black adam the rock should have to do another season of ballers

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

lmao cody lost

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Cody rolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU