Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

thats on iyo for letting go of bianca's shoulder early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Seams posted:

Did the Rollercodester beat Brock clean or was it a This Feud Must Continue deal

Thank you!

it was clean but a fluke roll up out of the kimura

Professor Funk posted:

This is honest to god one of the most electric entrances I’ve ever seen. That fact that this didn’t main event is insane

https://twitter.com/wrestleops/status/1655024829123162115?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

this small clip doesnt even do it justice lmao

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
It was funny when he got fired from.nxt for saying the sami v Kevin feud was crap and making fun of how they both looked while he couldn't even get booked

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Imo the Dom heat during the Rey and Bad Bunny feud was real. Everything after is questionable. I do believe it's a combo of actual heel heat and people that think he just sucks though

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
do bad bunny fans remember who rhea and dom are

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
theres no thing as a modern mainstream wrestler because wrestling is a niche interest

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Reflex of clicking the X in the corner thinking these were pop up ads making me open twitter again

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao tiffany straton just won a submission match with the worst boston crab i've ever seen

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Kevin Owens main evented wrestlemania against Stone Cold Steve Austin

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
only thing i remember from last night was almost seeing cock lesnar

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

I feel this shot was overhyped you cant even see hog

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

I feel this shot was overhyped you cant even see hog

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
need tony to announce something on elon's social media site and then live he calls it twitter to get a cheap pop

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

A question from someone who hasn't seen the show properly in a long time:

Is Solo Sikoa any good? I know he was fine as the silent badass standing in the back whilst Sami did all his entertaining poo poo in The Bloodline.

But how is he on his own? Can he wrestle? Can he promo? What is his character? Is he in any way entertaining?

Solo's ok, still kind of green but he's really just wrestles like Umaga-lite. not sure about promos as he's booked as the silent killer.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
usos are identical twins its fine to not know which is which unless they look drastically different.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RandolphCarter posted:

Do wwe belts really use Velcro instead of snaps or did I dream that up

they've been velcro for awhile now yeah

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
like in 2019. ufc does it too because its easier to put and take a title off with velcro than fighting with the clasps

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
my loving gut sank dude wtf

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Intruder posted:

is it weirdly offputting that trips mentioned the wwe HOF in the tweet or is it me

i think he's shocked too because irs is not in the hall of fame

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
that dude was doing the dumbest poo poo with the fiend gimmick and funhouse and he was selling a poo poo ton of merch from it too. god bless that man. i'll miss him

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

same thing that almost took keith lee from us. gently caress

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
they loving wont but they should scrap their plan for smackdown and just do a tribute show

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

these fuckers were like $7000 and that man absolutely got at least 2 people to buy it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1694867540919402592

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Reminder that Vince McMahon fired Bray because he said Vince's creative sucked rear end to his face and Vince called him a fat piece of poo poo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Alaois posted:

Wait where would that money have been going otherwise lol

split between him and wwe, as in they're not getting their split its all going to his family

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
they just had a normal smackdown poo poo sucked. they'll probably release some videos later of people sitting down and talking on youtube or some poo poo like that did when brodie died

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
they ended the show with bray's lantern in the ring and a silhouette of him on the tron over his moth logo that made it look like he had wings and thats the only other tribute to him tonight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1695255031237230863

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I cant remember the last time wwe ever did a real memorial for a wrestler outside the older eddie/benoit stuff almost 20 years ago. When Warrior and Savage died they did an open graphic and a tribute video, maybe even threw to a clip, but WWE barely does a real tribute to deceased wrestlers anymore. I know everyone, myself included, was hoping for maybe a Brodie level memorial show but this absolutely just shows WWE is about the corporate branding and continuing as if nothing changed. Some like Flair, Taker, etc could drop dead and they'd do the same bare minimum poo poo because they dont "have time" to memorialize people in the cogs of their gears and it loving sucks.

If I was one of Bray's friends and I worked in WWE and I saw how little they seemed to care on TV/in the product compared to AEW dedicating a whole show to the life of Brodie I'd know how they really feel about us.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Pylons posted:

Still Dom.

its amazing how cody's been spinning his wheels since the brock program ended. he wasnt even in a segment that mattered on the last ppv.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dominik mysterio and judgement day are one of wwe's top acts at the moment

lol they brought nia jax back? Rock would show up and acknowledge wwe if they rehired his lovely cousin

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
oh cody's back to feuding with dom and judgement day because he's going to lead a team of stupid loving idiots vs the judgement day in wargames

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
are there people that have that site default to X.com? That still says twitter for me when i go there and your embeds dont work.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dont watch wwe tv but pretty sure that nxt promo was a reference to her old nxt "im very irish gimmick"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqNXx706eNU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
becky's pretty much done everything in wwe already and they are bad at pushing/developing talent to move up the card, just general wwe issues. really only thing left for her stick around the top floating aimlessly as the same is to put younger/newer talent over, which again wwe is dreadful at doing at the proper time. the Man gimmick has sort of ran its course after a heel turn back to face turn. She's not as stale as say Charlotte is with her gimmick and what she's done in WWE but going back to win a developmental title you didnt get the first time through is real desperate spinning the wheels/last hurrah kind of thing unless she reinvents herself.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 21, 2023

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Alaois posted:

every idea they've had for both becky and seth over the past like 3 years has been "what if they wore dumb clothes and talked like assholes"

seth's another dude who is kind of just floating around at the top after already doing everything he can in wwe in any interesting way, even already winning the new world title. his current gimmicks been around for awhile and really doesnt have much going for it since he went from delusion crazy person hyped off his own ego to just kind of wears silly outfits but is a face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i hope they let dana white make the call so he could fire riddle twice