Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Baseless accusation: this is why cody lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is lashley feuding with bronson and ali now or what was that all about, thats what i want to know

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Seth Rollins entrance coat dragged the whole show up to thumbs up status

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

MJeff posted:

Lol, christ.

i mean they gave steenerico the wwe tag titles thats better than whatever furnas/lafon match

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Eh, generally in the past they would let the babyface win at Mania even if they didn't see them as the top guy. They would just cut the feet out from under them with bad post mania programs that made sure they didn't get over. Going with the heel winning really has been a post Mania 30 thing

Gee I wonder wHHHo got mad at daniel bryan being more popular than evolution and decided to take it out on all of us

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JethroMcB posted:

In retrospect, it is pretty funny that the Endeavor deal was signed after Night 1. The whole shift in tone and reception doesn't feel coincidental.

New cope: vince wanted ever so badly to put cody over but the villainous Ari Emanuel made him swear not to

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sigma posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1644038785494052879
Vince is gonna send Papa H out there until he afibs on camera

Cody, get out here. We're doing the lashes thing again it'll be cool it'll be lore cmon

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Why did dave only rate the 1* miz vs snoop and not the preceding 7* classic miz vs shane

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Soon we can start blaming "literally the guy from the show Entourage" instead of vince

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

To try and make The Rock come back again

note: this has now failed for 5 straight manias and will fail for a few more yet

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1644732761754804224?t=VQeeySiuqvGQ1rfUEk5tMQ&s=19

How many did Roman grant? 80? 200?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I liked that Raw Underground was completely in its own bubble for weeks until the Hurt Business literally and metaphorically kicked in the barrier, annihilated all the fighters, and announced this was now their operation and then the next week that actually hadn't happened and Shane was still making random shortsmen fight

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

The raw underground episode also saw the debut of retribution, two minutes of wrestling in the first hour, and near limitless video packages

I think the thread consensus was that it was one of the worst raws in recent history

And better than every dynamite, if you ask the fed stans that keep appearing in the edge of my vision.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

DMorbid posted:

we will never forget SLAP JACK and TEE BAR

"We have Mia Yim, one of the coolest, most unique women in the biz who can work with anybody to make magic what should we do hunter"

"Tie a paper plate to her face and don't let her wrestle that'll own antifa"- hhh

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Snoops a pro just like dolph ziggler he can call it in the ring without help everyone's just making things up

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

mooseinfants posted:

And then she pretends to have a seizure

Hash tag Thank You Hunter

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They're giving cody 2 hours

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Did cody say anything funny or pretend to quit during the promo also how long did they give him

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

It’s fun to cheer on the rapist as he once again attempts to humiliate a third generation of a family he has always attempted to humiliate because of their relationships across racial lines. It’s funny because um…uh…that loving Cody should have turned heel because he’s Homelander! That loving piece of poo poo needed to say “i’m bad now” or else it’s not what I want. My diaper is full go Vince go! Finish the story (Killing the Rhodes legacy).

In all seriousness Cody will be fine. This thread will always suck and be people being angry while “laughing”.

i agree we all love vince here, probably

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Vince McMahon? Dana White's direct superior?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Thank you to Seth F. Rollins and Miz for saving the business imo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Why do they both look like that? Is WWE power rangers mixed with a Madonna music video?

Its what fed stans crave

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/beckylynchwwe/status/1648015623325380608?s=46&t=vTNZavhRg3gJqoP7LCLG5A

Her verification badge is gone from changing her display name, but that’s the real account

mercedes is tampering her!!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Company Woman is trying to work the internet and I won't consider otherwise

Its working

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I hope the tweet is revealed to be a Fiend's Trick

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Seth should just wear the giant wrestlemania coat at all times especially while wrestling the miz

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Drew's deal up at the end of the year, Becky's up in 13 months

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1648057674385305600

Sounds like her deal's up tonight, sean

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sandman McMahon posted:

What’s the score?

In singles, 3-0 Rollins. In tags, uhhh very heavily pro Rollins. In multimans, too hard to say

Like Seth and Dean beat Miz and Miztourage 100000 times on house shows

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

#ThankYouVince

Instead of the tired bince good/hunter bad or vice versa narrative, I'm going to try a new thing where when wwe does a thing i like it was ari emanuel and when I dont it was vince

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Germansimp posted:

My money's on AJ calling someone a Welsh meatball or just single cigarette.

what weird and obscure slurs for uhh "AJ Styles" to just have in the holster.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So! I was today years old when I found out the difference between Outsports, the SBNation LGBT sports blog, and Outkick, the whatever this thing is.

I was really confused for a second there!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Aren't Demolition still on the outs because of whatever lawsuit made them have the New Day break their tag title record?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I mean they both have biological children if you believe the mainstream narrative so who knows

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hirez posted:

Drew is a way better Rico: cya later shitlord........................

Draft is next Smackdown I think, hopefully Cletus the Robot makes his return.

just burst out lol'ing when I saw this... I've never even heard of Eddie Edwards, but if he's worse than the top 2.. yikes. The list would make 100% more sense if 8 was best and 1 was worst and switch drew/seth

What is that the top 8 wrestlers on i dont recognize the UI

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Important NOAH fact: Rene Dupree recently defeated Kazushi Sakuraba in NOAH

E:

Anthony Greene, El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr., Rene Dupree, Simon Gotch & Stallion Rogers defeat Daiki Inaba, Kazushi Sakuraba, Kinya Okada, Masaaki Mochizuki & Shuhei Taniguchi (13:29)

NOAH Destination 2022 - TV-Show @ Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, Japan

Rene Dupree and the Retrosexual doing team up moves on the Gracie Hunter imo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

thank you, cp munk, for the content.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Oh believe me, I'm under no illusions as to why some goons want to see him apologize publicly; just as I know that even if he did so, and did so sincerely, it still wouldn't mitigate those same goons' dislike of him by even a smidge

itd be funny though, instead of annoying like everything else he says or does or is

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Punk should really just become one of the $4m a night Saudi part timers its a win win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

CM Punk: *meets with WWE wrestlers while traveling, makes new friends, renews old acquaintances, and visits backstage at Raw where he talks some things out with Miz and HHH, before being asked to leave on Vince's order, politely doing so when asked*

Goons: "gently caress that toxic locker room cancer motherfuckre" :tizzy:

:v:

Im glad he was able to go talk to his friends. He should stay and renew his friendships instead of going to work with children he hates. :):