Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

emf you may have seen my various posts bow wowing for the big dog but i was operating under the assumption at that time that they PROBABLY wouldnt do literally the dumbest and most cynical thing they could possibly do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

but its rubber chickens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeWEpY3ixxU&t=32s

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

loving................... uh............................................................................ road warrior hawk

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Imagine you had the worst day of your life and then you woke up the next day and found out that, through no fault of your own, people would be throwing rubber chickens at you until the day you died

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I think if we Meme Maniacs work together we can do a shot-for-shot remake of "Homer's Enemy" with Cody as Grimey, Roman as Homer, and the Rubber Chicken as the EVP Hero Dog

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pylons posted:

Vince is at an Eagles concert. Not a joke.

I’m not trapped in hotel California with YOU!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stage 3: Bargaining

Eat My Fuc posted:

My brother in christ he lost one match, the main event of a massively successful show. The Rock lost to a heel at Wrestlemania. Kenny Omega lost to Okada like 2 times in a row. The first time was at Wrestle Kingdom! Nobody threw a chicken i’ll give you that one.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’ve got the flu and quite literally just had to kick out at 2.9 to not poo poo myself while reading this. Punk’s curse is upon me.

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 8, 2023

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

That time when they did manage to get movie star Dwayne Johnson back in a wrestling ring to stand next to Roman Reigns and raise his hand in triumph, it got The Rock booed.

I doubt it's the main reason Rock is not coming back, but it could be part of it.

this really was the slow-burn kickoff of Joker Dwayne in retrospect

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dwayne Johnson, name a country where Black Adam debuted #1 at the Box Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CbLo0YO1QQ&t=78s

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

poor adam rose.

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Apr 10, 2023

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They should Cody Rhodes with this guy in winter for he is SALTY

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

It’s fun to cheer on the rapist as he once again attempts to humiliate a third generation of a family he has always attempted to humiliate because of their relationships across racial lines. It’s funny because um…uh…that loving Cody should have turned heel because he’s Homelander! That loving piece of poo poo needed to say “i’m bad now” or else it’s not what I want. My diaper is full go Vince go! Finish the story (Killing the Rhodes legacy).

In all seriousness Cody will be fine. This thread will always suck and be people being angry while “laughing”.

felt ive spent a solid year getting to know you, befriending you, and now duty compels me to pwn you...... i wish you good fortune in the flame wars to come.....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Feel bad for Cody

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

you say "lol cody" out of pure white hot anger as i dutifully craft my 12th cody embarrassment photoshop just cuz

oh you're coming at me for some reason. why lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dont see anyone else making 12 cody photoshops around here. so you must be posting at me?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ive been waiting for that for real. its coming. gonna be a whole dusty thing.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

most journalists spend their entire lives dreaming of getting a scoop this big.................

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"your last match in wwe will be about mountain dew, it is also your next match"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

love to see all these 40 year olds dressed like lazy town villains

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/beckylynchwwe/status/1648015623325380608?s=46&t=vTNZavhRg3gJqoP7LCLG5A

Her verification badge is gone from changing her display name, but that’s the real account

what is seth planning?!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oh gently caress you. you dont know a loving thing.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the best in the drat business lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In the, uh, SomethingAwful -Something, Somethingawfulthread uh in the wrestling forums - the WWE one, NienNumb said that he thought, uh... [note crinkling] he said... oh and by the way - funny thing is uh Bryan, it's the WWE one, but the thread is actually called WWF: New boss, same as the old boss. But he said, oh. Here. "vague tweets/posts are fine. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little mystery."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Poor Paul. Demoted to the not you when you’re hungry section of the snickers commercial

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

looks great digital jedi.... looks like a lot of fun

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like how they all just look like some fuckin guy. this has helped trick me into thinking its real

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wwe is going to body slam the competition

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big show, cm punk, Chris Benoit, Dean Ambrose, big e, Jericho, Daniel Bryan. Mark Henry

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dilbert 2 listing football teams voice:

Gonz posted:

Mean Street Posse
Fake Razor
The Godwinns
Naked Mideon
Savio Vega
Giant Silva
The Sultan
PG-13
The Truth Commission
Ciclope
El Dandy
Umaga

….

uhhhh….

Santino Marella?

….

P-….

PN News.

Heidenreich
Disco Inferno
Glacier
The Yet-ay
Mr. America
The Patriot Del Wilkes
Shockmaster

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

3 A.M. Radio posted:

I'm at Smackdown tonight. Wanted to take my nephews to their first show. This is genuinely the worst experience I've had, be it WWE, AEW, or indy.. People aren't even cheering or booing, they're just... screaming. Loud, shrill, directionless screams, all at the top of their loving lungs. It's absolute madness, and not in a good or fun way.

Show some respect for the fed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

faantastic posted:

I'm trying to snag 4 tickets to an upcoming RAW and it's insanely hard to find them together as scalpers have pretty much every spot purchased. Is it true they list more seats as it gets closer to the date? I was able to snap up other promo tickets NP but can't really split up and have 2 9 year old kids by themselves. Sorry if this belongs in the questions thread wasn't sure if that was just history stuff.

But the screaming

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

y'all seen "Hider in the House"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lol lmao

I hope HHH’s huge announcement was thrown in the trash