Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Still feel bad for Cody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Dominick Mysterio a lot. Love that there’s a wrestler with an AJ Soprano gimmick and it’s over.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Unironically, on average TNA/Impact has been better than WWE for most of the past 20 years and the IWC can't handle it.

Come on now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I implore some of you to find out what Dire Pro Wrestling Television truly means and watch some Russo/Hogan/Carter/Aces and 8’s-era TNA.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

zetamind2000 posted:

The average episode from the bischoff and hogan era is better than the worst of vince mcmahon's triple power hour

Not at all

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should bring back Raw Underground I thought that could have been cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Feel bad for Cody

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The only jacket I ever want to receive from EMF

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I think vague tweets/posts are fine. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little mystery.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Please dave tell me more about what forums poster KNEE YEN NUMB had to say.

That DICK! posted:

In the, uh, SomethingAwful -Something, Somethingawfulthread uh in the wrestling forums - the WWE one, NienNumb said that he thought, uh... [note crinkling] he said... oh and by the way - funny thing is uh Bryan, it's the WWE one, but the thread is actually called WWF: New boss, same as the old boss. But he said, oh. Here. "vague tweets/posts are fine. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little mystery."

Lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

So when Eddie Cringeston “addresses his enemies”, everyone fawns over him. But when Based Phil actually walks the walk and addresses his enemies, IN PERSON MIGHT I ADD,

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

Yes it would, because I don’t dislike him and yet I think it would be very funny :)

If you don’t dislike Punk then I’m the forums’ biggest Wangman Stan

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Strawberry Açaí Lemonade refresher is the best soft drink on the market today. Punk is nothing short of a hero for his efforts to spread the good word of Starbucks.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like all the Bad Bunny stuff it seems cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I wish AEW had women like Rhea and Bianca, they’re incredible workers and have so much charisma. I don’t think they’ll ever catch up to WWE women’s division though, Saraya is bad and their women are just mediocre in ring or they’re great but unused like Shida. Even Jade who is awesome as gently caress is not a star because Tony has no idea what to do with her, she should be having a similar run by now instead she’s treading water.

Rhea continues to kill it and elevate her entire faction, somehow this faction with a dumb name survived kicking out it’s founding member and turned everybody in it into a top of the card wrestler, I expected them all to fail but i’m glad to be wrong, even Priest has shown a lot of potential I didn’t see at all when he was in NXT.

AEW has at least five different lady wrestlers who are better than Rhea and Bianca

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

“The Cure For The Common Show”

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

You’re making up super heroes to troll me!!!

Come on man, the best Spider-Man comic is about Kraven.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The bloodline tag match looks pretty good, maybe I’ll watch it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Walter vs Sheamus and the triple threat with Drew McYntire were both extremely good matches, seek them out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Not gonna watch the segment because it’s very long but I bet it was probably fine.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

weekly font posted:

McDonalds hamburgers are the best because people eat them the most. The numbers dont lie and they spell disaster for you, PSPailures

McDonald’s burgers, like wwf matches, can be pretty decent sometimes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mountain Dew match was cool AEW should do one. Dew one.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

like to see the starry championship. this is a brand that's blowing up in a big big way

It just hits different, cav

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mug

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big fan of Dominick Mysterio

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

LA Knight is cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A lot of the clips of the Tribal Chief stuff I’ve watched have been cool. Sami Zayn turning against Roman, him and Owens winning the tag titles, all good stuff from what I’ve seen.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Feel bad for Cody

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are some of the very few guys that the wwf uses consistently pretty well, they’re better off there. Tony wouldn’t know what to do with them

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Feel bad for HHH

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It absolutely stank lol are you crazy

I remember it being pretty good. The match they had before it was one of the worst matches I’ve ever seen though.

I like Edge I think he’s cool.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bray’s original Max Cady gimmick was really good, was a big fan of it. Incredibly sad about this, he always seemed like a good guy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Say what you will about his less good stuff, the people loved every second of it. Guy was unabashedly adored in every building he was in even after the worst of the Fiend nonsense.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Vince looks so loving funny

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Rock is cool

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cody Derangement Syndrome

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

maybe both of the guys you guys like, are stinky fail babies.

Who do you like, tough guy?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dom is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Babatunde :(