Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

Eternals is by far the worst Marvel movie. By far. Its utter garbage.

I was already pissed off at the cinema cos Rocky 4 Directors Cut showing had been cancelled and this movie did NOT make me feel better

Never saw Elektra, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Bumpin' on a trash can.... Scrummin' in a street fight

BIG

I appreciate this post

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Gavok posted:

Last I checked, Penders was making a big deal about how he was going to be releasing comics based on his main echidna character with terrible art, but I don't know if it was ever released.

It hasn't released yet, but there's pictures of the front and back covers floating around, so probably sometime soon

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

garycoleisgod posted:

I haven't heard this story, let me guess.

Nash was supposed to be blood bathed but refused to take it? So instead of changing the segment, they poured the blood/viscous red liquid on the ground next to him? How close am I?

Pretty sure they were just incompetent and missed, actually