Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i watch all wrasslin on the cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

everything was p bad except for rey whippin doms rear end and the Sheamus/Gunther/Drew big meaty men slapping meat match

edit: actually Cody v Roman was a drat good match just a bad ending

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

also Cody's massively self indulgent revolutionary war general entrance

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

can someone who knows photoshop give puppet vince a mustache

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

can we plz have blood back at least ari

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

look at that mustache and tell me its not going to be Cutamania to both office and roster

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

I hope Tank Ledger joins Gunther/Sheamus/Drew in leaving WWE to start Big Meaty Men Slapping Meat Championship Wrestling (BMMSMCW)

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Brandi showing up to berate the fans for their rubber chicken memes is the only next chapter of this that is acceptable.

she gets interrupted by uncle howdy

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Orange Carlisle posted:

please don't ask chatgbt to do anything else and if you do it doesn't need to be posted here

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i also never understood how it doesnt just like shatter his thumb is there a kayfabe excuse for that

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i mean technically arent you not allowed to go on the top rope

the spike is lame bc as weve all said it doesnt really make sense but it also just doesnt even look cool or like itd do a lot of damage

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

no you can you are just outside of the ring so you have a count or your are holding someone on a rope walk and have to break

Oh my bad then I was mistaken, ty!

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

please do not doxx EMF

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

why would cody ever wanna cover his badass tat

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i mean hes not gonna be the next Jon Moxley in 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown but i think cody would be a p good actor tbh

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Wrestlers should have massive muscles and tbh that's the only Vince opinion I will ever defend

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Cody won the fight against racism tho

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

does vince acknowledge the tribal chief??

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

I'm confused, I always thought the term AAPI meant Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, the latter not necessarily needing to be American. Is that correct or am I misunderstanding?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

its real i took the photo (my eardrums burst from the clap when he took a step)

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

When do we think R-Truth will retire

hopefully never

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Pillowpants posted:

JUST IN: In the raw following the blood money event, Rhea Ripley will have a Women’s title match against the new WWE signee Romana Reigns

Romana's valet will be mustache vince

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

ngl i liked brays new buttrock theme

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/trillyrobinson/status/1657767105582989318?s=20

Why did I not realise NXT was the home of such innovative wrestling?

Stuff like this is a wrestling pet peeve of mine

Hot take: Komander's top rope walk is lame as hell because even with massive suspension of disbelief it makes no sense in kayfabe at all; in a fight if your opponent is down why would you waste time/energy walking a tightrope for no reason then attacking someone

See also: Undertaker's rope walk, any rope walk

I'm all for flashy moves and high flying stuff, it's what makes wrestling fun, but stuff like that is so obviously just adding a gymnastics move for no reason it just takes me out of the match mentally

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Casting call was for a “dated nazi type” and he misunderstood

im dumb and need the joke explained to me plz

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

ty for explanations!

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Tampa Bae posted:

It's rare that I'd ever go back to watch matches post WM 18 again but I'm still a sucker for re-watching Nitro and Attitude Era stuff and peacock took that away from me

Nitro and Attitude Era are both on peacock tho? for me at least

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

I thought the same. It must be singles match? If it's a tag match, it makes no sense.

no it was a tag match lol

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

it is high time we institute instant replay for refs in pro wrestling!!

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

with the WWE/UFC thing have Roman go to UFC and win a worked championship fight lmao

then put him in the Superbowl

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

mooseinfants posted:

I got an 8 hour 'ad' once that was just a full day's footage of some golf tournament. YouTube has gotten awful lately

thats better than a normal ad tbh

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Are you watching YouTube while driving or is this for their music gimmick?

i assume their just listening to a podcast or something on youtube while driving, not like watching a video (i hope lol)

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Cody sacrificing his career to provide the most entertainment the fed has put out in years what a king

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody busted Brock open and pinned him like two other guys can say that in WWE.

Some of the Cody hate is getting unhinged again, post Wrestlemania for weeks it was jolly, starting to see some caremad stuff though that’s less entertaining.

Specifically calling Cody a cuck when Buddy Matthews exists…

Fed fans love Cody, fed haters cant stop talking about him. Cody winning on all fronts.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don’t think Dom’s thing is a storyline, and I don’t think Buddy does either.

lmao do u think steph and trips arent a storyline too

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

MJeff posted:

Davros1 mentioned it, but there's a preshow clip where you can very clearly tell that Cody and Brandi only found out he was losing day of

does anyone have that clip

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

i hate the entrance graphics but fake banners look better than the weird cgi models

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Drakkel posted:

I mean the booker is the guy whose logo is an iron cross soooo

its still the logo of the German military today iirc

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

https://i.imgur.com/PlJKOmJ.mp4

drat, even more fascist references

whats the fascist reference here im missing it unless your doing a "the US flag is fascist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

lmao drat fascists and their...banners. Cody haters will do anything to try and discredit the GOAT