Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Aren't there tons of Brits living in Western Australia? Maybe they were hoping they'd buy the tickets. Perth is the only city in Australia you can fly direct from the UK to iirc (London). If I had gently caress you money and liked WWE I'd consider it tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Irish Trevor did imply he was a weirdo in AEW around the women after he got fired tbf. Remember Baker showing up on collision the week after he got fired lol.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Phil and Cody trying to put their "pals" in AEW out of a job LMAO.

Workers rights BayBay!

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Lol at that new Charlotte contract.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Vince needs to come back and save the women's division.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Dude needs to take lessons in how to own his flops like Reynolds does (Green Lantern).

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Worst deal of all time.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015

Cabbit posted:

Look in my eyes, what do you see, another loving injury

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Please let him win the belt and go full Hollywood heel again.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i would like WWE to go out of business.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Surprised more people in the media and WWE fandom haven't speculated that maybe Roman simply isn't interested in letting Cody beat him for the strap.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Issue with Dwayne going heel is that it's going to end up getting him massively over as a Babyface. Possibly to the detriment of Cody.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Dwayne is so washed now as a box office attraction he can't even main event mania lmao

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015

Drakkel posted:

So did they even attempt to explain why Cody gave up his shot in the first place?

They don't need to because CINEMA!!!

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i havent watched wwe television since 2012 when john cena and the rock main evented wrestlemania

You beat me here by a month. I gave up on week to week WWE after they had Brock lose his first match back to Cena in April 2012. Think since then I've watched maybe 3 or 4 WWE ppvs.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Looking forward to Cody walking out every week with a jacket covered in sponsors.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
It's amazing that modern WWE fans seem to genuinely want their version of pro wrestling to be like that wrestling episode of South Park.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Was that Cena thing tonight one of those humiliation things Katt Williams was talking about ?

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
AJ mate you don't need to be doing all that poo poo at your age.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Going head to head in Scotland vs the opening night of the euros (Scotland vs Germany) seems a bit of a dumb move.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015

TheKingslayer posted:

If the many literally evil things the company does didn't exist the only way they could get me back is giving Russo the book for three hours a week with no oversight.

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
"would've"

LMAAAAOOOOO

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
The wrestling gods punished her for liking that Anti-Bruv tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Mania in Saudi within 5 years.