Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

5$ million a year to Cody to try to keep Roman over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Cody rules. got a chicken thrown at his head in the main event of his life and made it part of the Codyverse. What a pro. too bad he's left carrying this dogshit company while the part timers are off loving.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I used to think wwe was overpriced due to their declining viewership when they were worth 10$ a share

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Cody has a hosed wrestler face that wont be accepted in Hollywood. sorry kid dems the breaks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/beckylynchwwe/status/1648015623325380608?s=46&t=vTNZavhRg3gJqoP7LCLG5A

Her verification badge is gone from changing her display name, but that’s the real account

vague tweets :blastback:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

that's boxing. the only sport faker than pro wrestling.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the over/under on Cody losing is he's going to loving lose

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

those Finish The Story shirts were my first clue. there's no way Vince would make finish the story shirts and then actually finish the story.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the Bray line item sounds like insane cope from Bray himself

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Cody winning the consolation belt would honestly be more embarrassing than not winning it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the new belt should not enter the Codyverse

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

maybe it's because I'm old and no longer with it but I've never seen anyone wearing a Roman Reigns shirt in public

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

The rumors were that she was very popular backstage

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

xpac is good now. one of the best members of the kliq.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Drakkel posted:

Why is Priest called the Archer of Infamy anyway?

he does archery irl as a hobby

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

zaynamaniacs in the mud

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Ganso Bomb posted:

I think it'd be sillier if it was a guy who had been in WWE for like 15 years already or something. Priest got to WWE in 2018, so it's not too crazy to me for a guy in his 5th year in the company to be possibly getting a big main event push.

that part is fine. it's more about their talent scouting system not being interested in anyone under 35.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

to be fair, and I didn't realize this, Damien Priest didnt start wrestling until age 33

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Dango Bango posted:

I'm actually really curious what they do with that match since they won't pin either Solo or Roman

Roman pins Sami

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Barry Bluejeans posted:

EMF
Darkstar
???
??????

Coffey

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

@WweLadyRefJess

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

they've gotten in trouble before for saying they expected a big rights fee increase and then not getting one. surely this time will be different.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

dunno how you tell a better wrestlemania moment than Cody coming back from a broken tiddy to win the Rumble and win the strap at mania but i have faith in the Codester

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

my buddy's uncle was at that match and said it was crazy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i mean, isn't that the entire point?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Cody wanted to be The Guy at aew but couldnt. might as well go get paid.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Roman was sent into space where time passes more quickly

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It's always wild to me when people brag about Reigns' title reign length like it's some kind of proof of his skills, when wrestling is fake and they could literally have some 12 year old guy win the title tomorrow and hold it for the rest of his life if they wanted.

funniest part of this run imo is that all his matches stink and end with cheating. and somehow this leads to the conclusion he's the greatest of all time.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Vince likes to dig in to his wrestlers' pasts and personalities, molding them into superstars, so you get a lot of wrestlers whose character is their ethnicity, an ethnicity like theirs, or a job

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDHzy8qVhbg

miss him already

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

we changed the background color on the plate. new belt motherfucker you better watch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Drakkel posted:

Wasn't there a rumor a while back that WWE's had new tag belts ready to go for like years at this point and they've just never used them and now they're putting out new singles belts every week without any mention of said tag belts?

the spartan helmet tag belts were delayed because Hunter and Shawn didnt want to carry them

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

if Dom got on the gas or learned some flips, he could be somebody

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

The_Rob posted:

It’s so funny to have this big hot angle where no one will come out a star from it. Like I can’t imagine Jey Uso is about to become this big singles main eventer Star. You had Cody right there and you had Sami right there and you cut them both off. It’s insane.

Roman is going to be the last guy who was ever made by Vince, and by god he's going to be the guy until Vince is dead

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I don't know what they see in Solo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Roman's a draw brother. at least compared to all the other jobbers, geeks and olds on the roster.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Island Nation posted:

Actor's strike now too. How many wrestlers have to go on the picket line due to having membership in the union?

This frees up Dwayne for Wrestlingmania

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Sports Entertainment has more than one Royal Family

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Crowd interactions almost always get over because, get this, they're fun to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal