Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

Cody should have gone and asked Shane how it goes when you're so thirsty for Vince's approval.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Qu24CJI.mp4

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wanting him to lose because it would be really really funny (and it was) doesn’t mean it also wouldn’t have been pretty cool if he won and got to do the thing he said he wanted to do, imo.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

lol if MMM will be still be there within a few months.

Why would Vince ever fire a comedy act when he could just make it really lovely and humiliating because he thinks that’s funnier

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Brock is going to beat Roman and the Usos to death with Cody’s lifeless body then leave Cody draped on top of them for the 3 count as he lumbers backstage

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Pillowpants posted:

Can someone explain to me why Reigns is being pushed as hard as he is? I watched the WWE best of reigns matches last night and I don’t really get it.

To try and make The Rock come back again

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Personally, I won’t feel safe until Nick Aldis is safely signed to WWE and away from any wrestling I might even accidentally watch

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Suplex Liberace posted:

Guest host era though

Gave us this though

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

And this

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nonsense, remember the time Roman won, and before that the time Cena won, and before that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I thought his deal was already multiple years

Is this like when TNA signed Bram like 7 times

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cody’s next feud is staring us all right in the face

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s much funnier if it’s just the social media gimp going into business for themselves thinking they’re joining in on a work so I vote for that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Well you tell me

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gonz posted:

Summerslam’s theme song:

(Vince will have heard it for the first time and assume it’s hip and new)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28YQowZ0cvI

Vince is already aware of Kid Rock, lest we forget one of his finest contributions to the business

https://youtu.be/Id7LoFARr0Q

edit: such an important moment in history deserves better than a 10th generation bootleg VHS quality video

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Apr 18, 2023

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Lesnar in the duster makes me think of the duster in IASIP and I cannot take it seriously at all

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He is in his 20s but his hairline is in its 40s and I find it unnerving

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah I thought Edge went in already before his neck magically got better

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They can start inducting all the makeshift one off tag teams Teddy Long set up

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If Hulk Hogan can keep his beach shop open in two locations entirely through the enduring power of Hulkamania I’m sure there’s room in Florida for a permanent WWE HOF no matter how hilariously fake the whole thing is.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I always thought of him as more of a WCW guy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lol lmao

I hope HHH’s huge announcement was thrown in the trash

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Majinfoose posted:

I hope Trips big announcement is he is going home now

https://youtu.be/Lql2g9SgJ6s

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Perhaps this is just a warmup to him making that public apology to the Bucks and Kenny that goons in the AEW thread have been demanding of him, like a standup comedian testing out new material at a smaller gig before taking it on the road

This would be much, much funnier than any standup routine ever conceived and is the only reason I want to see it tbh

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I think a lot of people mistake “we want to see Punk apologise” as a feeling that the elite are owed an apology when actually for many goons it would just be really funny to watch CM Punk forced to eat poo poo in public

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You don’t have to dislike someone to find the idea of them being forced to make a public apology for throwing a tantrum like a toddler to be really funny, you know that right?

This is people looking forward to Cody losing at mania all over again.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

If you didn't dislike him then it wouldn't be funny

Yes it would, because I don’t dislike him and yet I think it would be very funny :)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

If you don’t dislike Punk then I’m the forums’ biggest Wangman Stan

That’s cool I hope his eye gets better and he kicks Mox’s rear end again for you

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

One of those TNA song guys did one to the tune of the saved by the bell theme but extended “saved by the bell” to “saved by the bell to bell” and I will never forget that terrible terrible thing

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He cut the match because the entire women’s roster mysteriously all hosed off to the nearest Starbucks simultaneously

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

CM Punk would never give anything to a scoopster but he will now feel compelled to ask Rarity if she’s ever been to improv classes with Scott Colton

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He’s definitely going to make a catty reference to the gift cards when he finally turns on FTR Bald

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

non-coffee drinker here but what do you even do with $500 that you can only spend at starbucks

You get like 50 cups of coffee or 25 cups of coffee and 25 terrible paninis or muffins if you wanna be really on brand

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I worked at a place with an in-house Starbucks for a while and even with our staff discount it was gently caress off expensive

We did get them to do intensely stupid poo poo for us though like fill large coffee cups entirely with espresso shots

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Tamina is a strictly Costa girl so Punk had to go

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I didn’t know Tamina was even still there though I thought for sure she was gone forever ago

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol at the idea of Vince using Slack

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

A GW Bush gimmick would be very timely for Vince though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Invalid Validation posted:

I bet it would be cheaper in the long run to just give their wrestlers health insurance instead of paying for procedures outright.

Health insurance is for employees not independent contractors, silly