Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

acknowledge me. i’m the champion now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the idea of chair dimension was incredible but was underwhelming in its execution. I hope shawn is paid well for going back to the fed because after the cameras stopped rolling at the 2022 dynamite in toronto (the one where he was inserted into a trios w/ftr against the embassy) he gave a heartfelt speech about how he’d be back soon because he was about to be a daddy. now he continues to get a steady paycheck and I don’t ever have to see him if I watch aew. I hope the same for adam cole.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the tye dillinger escape plan

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

https://x.com/WWERollins/status/1765101648719020295?s=20
_______\___________________

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Lid posted:

So Travis Scott is backstage too because I guess WWE doesn't have enough murderers.

I take those gooch bumps every time

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

(at the barcade sipping a $9 IPA and mashing in kof’96 on an mvs with a sticky d button while the ‘93 rumble plays overhead on wall-mounted crts, house speakers vacillating between Now Thats What I Call The 80s 2 and the hottest vaporwave tracks of 2012) poo poo was so much better then…

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

titantron on the trinitron. poo poo is heavy brother.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

and thus. fighting games were ruined

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Shard posted:

I always wondered how someone couldn't figure out pete was spider-man or clark was superman. They acted nerdy but wouldn't they still be built like brick houses?

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

andrade :negative:

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

shameful earnest wwe watchers and virtue signalling wwe haters. brought together by their love of posting. but can they coexist?

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

lol but also tell me this isnt a guy who could make a pretty tasty $14 cocktail

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

severance, white lotus s2, succession

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

this is the best rereg this thread has ever had

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

yes. but also sushi made with purple rice is incredible

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The Revival, Aleister Black, Buddy Murphy, Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, The Hardys, , Edge, Samoa Joe, Dean Ambrose, Adam Cole, 2.0, Big Cass, Chris Jericho, Billy Gunn, Ari Daivari, Christian, Cesaro, Dustin Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, John Morrison, Josh Woods, Keith Lee, Evan Bourne, Rusev, Neville, The Big Show, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly, Sting, Tony Nese and Botcha Stanks are coming home :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

not even mentioning toni storm, paige, or ruby riott. ill fitting singlet style posting. showing your whole drat rear end.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

triple a (alopecia areata allover)

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

heard cody finished the story last night. he now has entered the conversation for the most successful man in wrestling with the worst tattoo, joining such luminaries as brock lesnar chest penis and hulk hogan IMMORTAL

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

stone cold regularly humiliated his boss. cody brought his bosses in after his biggest achievement and they hugged. this says a lot about society.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

he had the facial hair and physique of an EVP all the way back in 2012

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

this forum loves flippy poo poo and it loves women wrestling but the minute a high flyer starts trying to build up the women’s division they get permabamned

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I game in solidarity with mrs malakai. I’m going to pick her as the color commentator in sf6, buy every costume 3, and then chargeback that poo poo like I was guile

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the appeal of wrestling is like posting is like kingdom hearts 1. “Like is any of this for real, or not?”

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

emf posts like he’s missing teeth but I’d rather have a poster whos unceasing missives impredictably vacillate between woeful cringe and undeniable chuckle than one who has never been seen to express an original thought about professional wrestling. cody rhodes is the american nightmare. and we should know how to accept that

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the cody feud writes itself and never underestimate that wrestlers will do the stupidest poo poo trying to recreate a whim they had at eleven

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

buddy to the fed as a litmus for whether the vince demon has truly been exorcised (hob vs judgment day)

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

randy the ram robinson

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

saw a picture of seamus after his redebut, I see he’s cultivating henderson mass

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

drat the nosell of ringos trenchant refutation, hes gonna take out like five dudes before getting “yeet”ed (uso brother reference)

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the fets pain event

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

bodysheamus

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

pac but 240 pounds and still doing black arrows

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

which japanese wrestlers have actually been utilised close to their potential by the fed? nak, kairi, iyo, oscar?

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I wasn’t watching wrestling actively when he was hot in the fed but I saw the clip of his smackdown debut and couldn’t help but think that he was the coolest man alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

bro. u literally erased abortion rights. are they a joke to you…?