Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Dude loves muffins. $500 worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

We have Pepsi Plunge at home.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

I haven't watched any WWE/NXT stuff in like 6-7 years. Is there anyone there likely to get cut that would fit in at AEW, ROH, or NJPW? Like former indie people or anything?

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

All Sack Drew Gulak

Sounds like TK needs to get on the phone with Kojima and make sure he's free 1st.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

What if he lights himself on fire again though?

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Ziggler, Big E, and AJ Lee had that cool FF7 battle intro gif someone made.

If I can get a 2nd weird walking cream freak pro union Nemeth, I'd give it a chance.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

I just kind of skim this thread on occasion, but has it been confirmed 100% that she actually went to WWE? It really seems like something they'd be shouting instead of keeping quiet.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

That's too bad. Oh well, they only have a dozen or more women to fill her spot in AEW.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

BPJ looks more like Keefe from Righteous Gemstones than his dad

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Most of WWE is action figure giants, and I can't wait for someone to post a GTS. He almost accordianed trying it with Joe before he got pissy again and got fired.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Hangman can probably pick his opponents up after he rages out and fights someone half his age.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

This is like the Itchy and Scratchy they made Bart watch in juvie.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Seams posted:

They don’t call it the Big Trump Fundraiser for nothing folks

https://x.com/wrestlingnewsco/status/1746774103954997315?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

I did nazi that coming.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

AsInHowe posted:

Replaced by Chunky

CM Chunk

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

The Great Khali Bake Off.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

yea ok posted:

this company ran as a sex trafficking ring as recently as 2021, with top stars complicit and engaged in the assaults. rotten from the top to the very bottom. if you work there you are complicit

The SLOM is buying your humanity. Anyone giving this company a dime is also horrible.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

How did Dave Meltzer not hear about any of this over the years?

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Lucifunk fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jan 30, 2024

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Has anyone made one of Punk being pulled out of the leg lamp crate from A Christmas Story?

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Cody got bumped because he didn't know enough to be a witness in any upcoming trials.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

1glitch0 posted:

why is there a dog on the shirt

Because it eats poo poo.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Somebody's been writing this poo poo?

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Cody should bring back unprotected chair shots to the head again, for "the boys".

The boys in the rape company.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

a.lo posted:

You know whose movies are flourishing right now? Life long Democrat Dave Bautista.

He also loves dogs and only has rescues. I liked Cody well enough in AEW, but I grew up on stupid southern wrasslin'. Big Dick Dave never has had any of his dogs walk into a screaming arena with explosions nearby filled with stank rear end wrestling fans and food and sweat and walk them down the ramp.

The Rock is a human used car ad. He hasn't spoken a word that isn't selling some horseshit failure of his, or about one of his mostly dogshit movies in decades. He's old and saying woke. He has no idea what he means other than he's mad that 30 years later he can't call people slurs and his sexist old tired poo poo is just a Boomer tantrum despite his age. He's fine with Nazis in office as long as his taxes go down and is pals with some of the worst people, like Rupert Murdoch. WrestleMania main is some rich nepo babies doing Cinema.

I remember in the 80s when you didn't know poo poo about celebrities unless they were on Carson or the National Enquirer. Who gives a gently caress who The Rock votes for? He's never lived in the real world a day in his life.

Also, lol. Wrestling is stupid and filled with idiots who hit their heads a lot.

Can The Rock hurt me here? I got a little excited there for a sec.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

I had some serious health problems early this year and haven't been working since. I rest, smoke some weed, watch movies, work on my garden and play Yakuza games and even I don't have the time to consume that much wrestling.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Fat Sheaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

"Drink Your Ovaltine. JEB!!!!!!"