Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

If people start throwing chickens at Cody fairly regularly… truly how could he ever be taken seriously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

That DICK! posted:

There are four major ligaments in the knee, ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL. Say the ball joint nearest the knee is pushed behind the ligaments taking the place of the first. Legs work the same way.

lol nice

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

That picture is a joke right?

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

New thread title tbh

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I bet they were getting the belt off that nxt women’s champ because she gets released today

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Cavauro posted:

the lex15 club

I’ve got a sharpie. How do I join

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Griff

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

okay that’s pretty funny

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Pope Corky the IX posted:

How do you weigh a head anyway? Besides removing it from the body.

Easiest way is to weigh the body whole, then without the head, then calculate the difference

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I don’t get how ratings like that work. Does it suggest that people are hearing about The Rock having appeared and are running to their TVs to start watching?

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

The poo poo, to be fair, was good. (pal)

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I actually forget, didn’t he do this last time? And then just reappeared?

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

that doesnt work for me jabroni, dj

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

please, my SLOM. he’s very sick

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

as a life longer member of the WWE slomiverse, i, for one, will continue to #slomupforwwe

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

UnleashedDad posted:

I don't know what it means!!

get that bag, brother

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Gavok posted:

WORNCE there was this guy who
Ran away to Hollywood and had a film career
But when he finally came back
He got booed hard for stealing from Cody
He couldn't quite explain it
He said those fans cried soooooo harrrrrd

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

forkboy84 posted:

He claims no, but we all know in our hearts that he was.

Kojima doesn’t miss the bread basket unless he really wants to

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Styles Prower is looking great

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I put WM on in the background while playing Pentiment (lol) last night, and I can't really speak to the payoff/builds aspect of any of it, but as a disinterested bystander - holy poo poo what a loving drag that was. The presentation is a gross all around. The announcing seems like pure parody. I know they are cherry picking their shots of crowd members, but what is going on in the heads of these people in the crowd just aggressively doing thumbs down motions while wrestlers walk in for 10 minutes or so? I don't know any of these people in my life, but I also don't live or work in a group home.

I suppose the live experience could be marginally better, because you don't have to hear the play-by-play schlock, but are they just giving the majority of these tickets away? What the gently caress?

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Quantum of Phallus posted:

just watched mania night 2 drat that sucked lol

it's okay - cinema isn't for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Count Thrashula posted: