Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i really blew my wishes. i wished for

hillary to run for president in 2016
trump to get impeached
trump to get impeached that second time because i didnt do the wish right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!
wish 1: not left
wish 2: not right
wish 3: but forward

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!
closing my eyes and wishing for estate tax cuts on genie lamps

speng31b
May 8, 2010

- 3rd term Obama
- It's her turn
- The sweet release of oblivion

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

wish 1: a detailed wishcasting instruction manual
wish 2: make the wishcasting instruction manual more accessible by adding braille
wish 3: tell me if genies are slaves so i know whether or not to feel weird about this

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

i wish to forgive up to $20,000 of student debt for each borrower who received a Pell Grant and who started a business that operated in a disadvantaged community for three years

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!
making vladimir putins trousers fall down on television thrice

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

i wish to forgive up to $20,000 of student debt for each borrower who received a Pell Grant and who started a business that operated in a disadvantaged community for three years

how is that three wishes

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

speng31b posted:

how is that three wishes

the more conditions you put on a wish the more wishes it counts as, that's how genies get around people trying to outgame the ironic twist by adding a bunch of qualifiers

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

some of you have literally never rubbed a lamp and had a djinn offer you three wishes which ultimately brought you misfortune by giving you exactly what you want, and it's so loving obvious

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

speng31b posted:

how is that three wishes

Wish 1: I wish for student debt relief

Bernie elected and forgives all debt

Wish 2: no no not like that undo that wish

Wish 3: i wish to forgive up to $20,000 of student debt for each borrower who received a Pell Grant and who started a business that operated in a disadvantaged community for three years

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
boy when i wished that shinzo abe would have a restful retirement and just reward after a long successful career i did not expect that to happen

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

make 1200 dollars and 2000 dollars the same amount of money

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I wished to work for Thiel Capital and gave Peter my next two wishes. Now I get to post my thoughts for money.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I wish for longer bootstraps for deserving people in underfunded communities!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

speng31b posted:

how is that three wishes

im saving them to be used later at some undetermined time and i will certainly not wait until its too late and someone has stolen my genie

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i wish we had a sane republican party

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

i wish to get rid of antisemitism inside the democratic party against Israel or candidates who are currently elected to office as Democrats.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i couldnt use these wishes it would be irresponsible of me. i assume that whoever i give this lamp to will also feel the same.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Wish 1: I wish we had a president who matched the temperament of the American people

Granted. Say hello to president trump

Wish 2: I wish we had a president who matched the moral compass and integrity of the American people

Granted. I give you president Biden

Wish 3: gently caress it I just wish we could have a WoC as president

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I wish for a permanent underclass that votes exclusively for my party

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i wish for only 2 wishes, 3 is too many and irresponsible

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

So let me get this straight, I can wish for anything I want? No mater how wild and outlandish it is? ok here goes:

1. Means tested school brunch program for children in economically underdeveloped areas where no fewer than five small businesses have been started.
2. Every city must have a vacant lot far enough away from real houses so that they don't lose any value where the homeless can legally set up tents after they have filled out all the proper paperwork and agree to obey curfew.
3. Mixed seating in congress so that there is no aisle to reach across.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i wished the republicans would finally have respect for the rule of law and the supreme court

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
1. symbolically spoil my first wish in solidarity with minorities who never get this kind of opportunity
2. find a way to compromise with everyone, from republicans to fascists to monarchists to libertarians
3. kill all leftists

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

it, uh, depends on what your definition of "wish" is

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
1. Cheap plentiful housing far away from where I live
2. Good public schools for everyone but my kids still go to their same school without the underachievers from the next school over
3. Well-trained cops who zealously police my area to keep it safe

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Wish 1. We get back to the real universe by making al gore the winner of the 2000 election
Wish 2. Harry potter is real
Wish 3. I grant the genie his freedom because slavery is wrong now that i have accomplished my objectives

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I guess I'm not surprised that a bunch of bernbros wouldnt free the genie :smug:

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

*panics, spends six months on focus testing because Republicans are gonna call my wishes commie handouts*

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i'm lecturing the genie on how just giving away wishes doesn't solve sexism/racism/bigotry

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
wishing for every state legislature to have a 50/50 democrat/republican split

Morbus
May 18, 2004

speng31b posted:

how is that three wishes

there are only 3 ppl who qualify

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
smiling, confident, wishing for everybody to get along and compromise on the things we agree on, growing increasingly horrified when nothing changes afterwards

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i'm demanding the genie starts means testing his wish granting

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lib centrist in 2014: I wish for Russia to finally get what they deserve!

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
1. Live forever
2. Make every being in the universe my slave
3. Only have them feel endless pain

Seems pretty simple

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

would granting my wish end racism? i think not.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I wish that the police would have enough funding and resources to finally do their jobs effectively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wish for a gradual market-based solution to climate change