Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

i've been running this in the background this year (it's been a chaotic time, so it's nice to take a break and look at the lil ones) and just wanted to say we know you do your best for all of the little ones, so thank you for taking good care of them and giving them the best opportunity at being happy lil birds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Although short, her life was much more comfortable and full of love than many others. Thank you for doing your best.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Requesting Swiffer be spoiled rotten with snacks and petting on behalf of the thread.

Thanks for saving her lil life.

I know she's going to be spoiled under your care, but jumping in to say I wanna see this old lady turn into the sassiest lil princess

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Velvet Sparrow posted:

Names!

#10 (the white bantam chick) is named 'Cao Cao' by Chaosfeather.

:kimchi: an honor! What a beautiful little warlord!

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Better luck in the dark of night! Also I am so proud of my goofy, feathered CHICKAM child :allears:

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Captain Hygiene posted:

Tuned in in time for some more Caonanigans today
https://i.imgur.com/R7aw6A7.mp4

It'd been a few days, they're getting big and a bit feathery!

https://i.imgur.com/7RJBTn4.mp4

Also noticing more squabbles popping up, even if they're fine hanging out piled on top of each other most of the time.

Was out of town for a few days. Catching up on some clips and parts of the VODs. Thanks so much again, even if I can't always be attending live. :kimchi:

Reminds me of when dogs or cats circle a spot a few times before settling down.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Velvet Sparrow posted:

Chick pics are up of the older babies, 9 weeks old now!
https://jackshenhouse.blogspot.com/2023/06/chickam-chicks-at-two-months-old-give.html

The younger chicks are now a month old.

Cao Cao gettin ready to conquer the world, then.

You take such excellent pictures of your birds :kimchi:

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

drat. Thanks for making the little one as comfortable as possible, especially as long as you did. It's completely understandable why you wouldn't announce this before now.

I appreciate that, despite the heavy news, the prognosis is light enough in humor to fight it. Terminal Head Boink is a heck of a name.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Thanks as always for a lovely springtime streaming adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

geez in that heat I wouldn't have any energy either.

They all look beautiful, but I'm still disproportionately proud of lil Cao Cao. Hopefully he behaves so he doesn't have to go to freezer camp.

Spam being entranced by drawstrings is perfect. :allears: