Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Someone else was pretty interested for a minute too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Did I submit a name? If I did I want to change it to Käärijä, in honour of the Eurovision winner of our hearts

(KAH-ri-ya)

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Velvet Sparrow posted:

You'd submitted 'York'. Do you want to switch?

Yes please!

Good luck with your power. Did your neighbour's terrifying leaning pole ever get fixed?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Gosh, isn't Triffid a beautiful boy.

Cao Cao was made to be a roo by virtue of his name. Let me tell you about the time he overheard a plot about how his friend was about to murder him. He killed his friend and the friend's entire househould, only to find that they were discussing how best to slaughter a pig to give him a nice dinner. After that he left like nothing had happened.

"I would rather betray the world than have the world betray me."

note: Romance of the Three Kingdoms is fiction and almost none of it actually happened. But it's fun

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Hey Chickam bookmark crew.

Velvet Sparrow is working through some health issues right now. She needs to raise funds in order to have heart surgery.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/susan-needs-a-valve-jobopenheart-surgery

If you have in the past enjoyed Chickam, and would like it to continue in the future, please consider donating to Susan - she is entirely legitimate, is a valued member of the SA community and has been for many years. I first found Chickam when I was at university in 2010 and having a rough time, and it helped me. I've watched every year since. Velvet Sparrow and 12String are fantastic members of SA, and have continued with this livestream even when things looked very bleak.

More than happy to eat a probe if this is deemed advertising, or whatever - I think it's worth it, keeping Velvet Sparrow as a member of our community is worth it. She's lovely.