Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dude nice tesseract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

Unfortunately can’t say it’s a great setup. Don’t get me wrong there’s a lot of win here but the overall effect is a mess that non-crapple folks are prone to. For starters is the computer tower is the size of a refiesgerator and it it dwarfs the monitor. Now the tree looking desk itself is nice but then you’ve gone and pulled an android and slapped some junk wire drawers that clash like lightening. The chair looks to be about an 800 dollar chair, which is nice.

Welp I guess that settles that
Time to close the thread op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've got a yeti cup with my name etched into it :smug:

William, Henry, or Harry?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jelly posted:

I can always count on Duck and Cover to post a thread literally any time he gets new furniture.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think we found a successor to 3 olives

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

How dare you! I spend my time giving to the community with these great threads while 3 olives has a life or works or whatever he does.

Yup. I apologize. You're better than 3o. Please continue D&C. Any action shots of the hst pepper cannon?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

this is my main keyboard op i still need to reorder the 1 and 4 keys on the tenkey because i hosed up the colors cuz I ordered them when I was drunk

It's so ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Karma Comedian posted:

Op where is the pepper cannon :ohdear:

Many have been asking