Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
somehow trump will fix all of this, find his way to make it all funny again, to make it all so stupid that the walls of reality bleed down into an ocean of obliviate hilarious fiction, his dumbass bitch face staring at the blotted sun, his abundance of fast food meat, his reeking b o, gently caress him our only hope he should be eaten alive by a starving man or save us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's tradition to consecrate the link to the new thread by including an inline vlog about it so you'll need to whip one of those up before we can migrate

If you whip a vlog up it will be added to the OP of the new thread.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
whip your dick into a meatgrinder hoot

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Like a lot of otther good influencers, she has a presence on several social media platforms, just in case what appears to be happening, happens.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
nice av hoot!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

somehow trump will fix all of this, find his way to make it all funny again, to make it all so stupid that the walls of reality bleed down into an ocean of obliviate hilarious fiction, his dumbass bitch face staring at the blotted sun, his abundance of fast food meat, his reeking b o, gently caress him our only hope he should be eaten alive by a starving man or save us all

I believe

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

petit choux posted:

When I say Plinkey is starting to go I mean go coco en la capeza.

cabeza

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
scotus more like scrotus

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
i searched "france" on twitter because i guess something is happening there and it was just a steady stream of racism and wildly out of context media , still dont really know whats happening

this stuff didnt happen under trump :smugdon:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

now we know what mdemone teaches

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

i searched "france" on twitter because i guess something is happening there and it was just a steady stream of racism and wildly out of context media , still dont really know whats happening

this stuff didnt happen under trump :smugdon:

They'd still have the cathedral if they'd listened to him. TRUMP KNOWS!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-HhAeGml8

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

please limit thread derails, please check out hootingtons fantastic definitely not a glennthread necro chainprobe trap for high quality online discussion

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Starting a new goon fund to get PFC on this excursion.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
What exactly is the process for making a new thread and automatically becoming IK in it?

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

What exactly is the process for making a new thread and automatically becoming IK in it?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

If it was a chainprobe trap why aren't you being probed?

Here is the real link BTW
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4023022&pagenumber=198&perpage=40

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Salt Fish posted:

have mod friends i think

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

If it was a chainprobe trap why aren't you being probed?

Here is the real link BTW
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4023022&pagenumber=198&perpage=40

Starting to think you should be chain probed by somebody who can write a script to automate a new 6-hr probe every 6 hours and like 4 seconds. Just to let you get a word in now and then.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

The Chairman posted:

whip your dick into a meatgrinder hoot

and vlog it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!

petit choux posted:

They'd still have the cathedral if they'd listened to him. TRUMP KNOWS!

oh looks like elon sorted that poo poo out thank you elon love that website doge to the moon

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

oh looks like elon sorted that poo poo out thank you elon love that website doge to the moon

Oopsie poopsie!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Vicious Trumpenlol attack: "She named her cat vagina, they wouldn't let us say that"

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

the milk machine posted:

have mod friends i think

yeah specifically in the feedback thread

just endlessly post about forums drama until they make you an ik. bing bong easy peasy

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux posted:

Vicious Trumpenlol attack: "She named her cat vagina, they wouldn't let us say that"

Trumpenlol can be like a mini-Trump, that just says stupid insults to wild cheering.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

A great white and a shark

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I came to loving Trulp and Trup I shall until there is no more Thrup to Trond. Why the gently caress does anybody want to be an IK? Well, taking my first sip of Guinness of the day, God bless 'em.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

A great white and a shark

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

triple sulk posted:

twitter and reddit dying in the same week sure is something

only SA remains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU