Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Why is there no Jimbee memorial in the op this thread is garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
this thread sucks

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Judge in Trump's New York case appears to have donated $15 to Biden for President in 2020

ELECTION INTERFERENCE

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gen z don't play. What a fuckin embarrassing thing to type lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress this thread there were posts in the other thread i wanted to quote!!!

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
not my trumo thread!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Gas thread try again but better this time

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

do not gently caress this thread

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Shameful.

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

I have like 13 baby oak trees. I will dedicate one to Jimbee

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

"there's always more and it's always worse."
-someone who posted on the internet sometime long ago

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why is there no Jimbee memorial in the op this thread is garbage

there's a whole thread of jimbee memorial we just closed

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

caught george rubbing his artisanal pisshole

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

my new olive tree i just planted is now called Jimbee henceforth and forever

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Hatebag posted:

to be like early 30s and already this out of touch is impressive but she is a sitting member of congress

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

there's a whole thread of jimbee memorial we just closed

And you think 1 was enough?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Elephanthead posted:

this thread sucks

Same as it ever was

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

from the rooftops, you might say

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

a helpful bear posted:

to be like early 30s and already this out of touch is impressive but she is a sitting member of congress

It's very congressional to say "ah gently caress it the next generation will figure it out, my bills are getting paid"

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

triple sulk posted:

rip beautiful jimbee

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

new kind of cat posted:

what makes it artisanal

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

new kind of cat posted:

Blue Steel mfer

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
we had one cat that kept sneaking into our backyard and begging at my back door so my wife kept giving it drugs and now there’s a new cat showing up every day demanding to get high just a whole loving clowder gathering from around the neighborhood to get high in my backyard

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Crazypoops posted:

do not gently caress this thread
Buddy,

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's very congressional to say "ah gently caress it the next generation will figure it out, my bills are getting paid"

remember when a 1,000 year old ghoul gave her a stern talking to and she cried and then never tried again? lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

what makes it artisanal

his dick was too tiny and kept clogging up with crystallized piss so the vet chopped it off and gave him an artisanal one

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

new kind of cat posted:

his dick was too tiny and kept clogging up with crystallized piss so the vet chopped it off and gave him an artisanal one

This is happening more and more these days

Not even a joke we ruined cats somehow so they nearly all get crystals in their kidneys

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh poo poo my sister's cat had that done too. i didnt know it happened that much

steve scalise cats

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Former staff members at Ye's secretive Donda Academy alleged in a lawsuit filed Thursday that the rapper — formerly known as Kanye West — fed the school's students sushi for lunch every day and refused to use any chemical-based cleaners in the school, requiring teachers to clean their classrooms with "acid water."

The allegations were among a long list of bizarre rules that two former staff members at the private Christian academy say were forced upon staff and students. The former staffers — Cecilia Hailey and Chekarey Byers — say they were the only female Black women employed by the school.

The lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court against Ye, Donda Academy, and three school directors. It cites complaints for seven labor code and discrimination violations and seeks unspecified damages.

The two plaintiffs, who are mother and daughter according to their attorney, said in the suit that they recognized "multiple health and safety violations, as well as unlawful educational practices at Donda Academy."

Donda Academy, a secretive California private school, made headlines last fall. At the time, Ye had come under fire after he donned a "White Lives Matter" T-shirt, incorrectly insisted George Floyd died of a drug overdose, and made repeated antisemitic comments.

Hailey and Byers say in the lawsuit that Ye provided lunch for staff and students each day, but the women allege that throughout the entirety of both of their employments, "the only lunch available to students was sushi," which they weren't given utensils to eat.

The lawsuit alleges that students at Donda Academy were not allowed to bring any outside food into the school or go outside for recess.
According to the suit, it was "widely known" that Ye spent $10,000 per week on sushi for the students.

Among other allegations detailed in the suit, the women allege that the school did not have a proper disciplinary system. The lawsuit also alleges that there were no trash cans in the building.

Ye's Donda Academy campus was believed to be located in exurban Ventura County, California, but administrators secretly moved the school in 2021 to a Los Angeles suburb after faking a closing on October 27.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

my cats don't know why i keep hugging them today but they seem to approve

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/1644073749149278208?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

oh, a compromise, I’m sure this will placate them

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
put Jimbee in OP

also OP reminded me of one of my fave Turmmps.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

"there's always more and it's always worse."
-someone who posted on the internet sometime long ago

Surely the powerless children will DO SOMETHING!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

new kind of cat posted:

o poo poo I need to look into this surgery
I mean how did you know that my his dick was so small that it was getting clogged?

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
It has been kind of a long day so I thought I would read a bit. I picked up Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson and read the first hundred pages or so while I wait to shut down. It's not improving my mood so far.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
cats are supposed to get like 90% of their water from blood while they eat, and you have to trick them into not being chronically dehydrated which causes those piss crystals, usually with a little fountain or by dripping a faucet

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmGGpjEK1Ew

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

new kind of cat posted:

obamna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey