Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

if you're spooning someone but then slip your johnson in them, does that make it sporking

You wanna fork on the table? Get the hell out of my restaurant!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

smarxist posted:

i'm having a sensible chuckle :colbert:

You son of a bitch you led us all down this "cackle" trail only for this?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I love the expression on both Pickle and Pepper's faces, they are just so pure. Purely dumb kitties.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/shempverse/status/1675134363925725185

loving broken assed website keeps breaking more lol

nothing from twitter works in discord and lots of other places, it's still kinda surreal watching this mega platform be ripped to pieces for an enormous loss

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

smarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/shempverse/status/1675134363925725185

loving broken assed website keeps breaking more lol

nothing from twitter works in discord and lots of other places, it's still kinda surreal watching this mega platform be ripped to pieces for an enormous loss

:munch:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

it really is one of those moments when a new platform should take hold but alas we suck

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
for my next anti-woke liberal own I will spend $44 billion to have my shoelaces tied together, trip down the twitter hq emergency stairwell, and fall face first into a waiting cream pie :smugbert:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

Choosing to stay home and going on a bike ride instead..call me lame but idgaf

thats still getting outta da house so it counts

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

magiccarpet posted:

it really is one of those moments when a new platform should take hold but alas we suck

The ability to instantly scream at celebrities and pretend that clapping back at politicians meant anything was brain poison and must be destroyed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah I’m read for newspapers

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Harton posted:

northern Indiana lol, right over the border

Why go to Indiana Turtle Lake is still in Michigan

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Why go to Indiana Turtle Lake is still in Michigan

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Making white beans chicken chili, riding ny bike 20 miles, and getting drunk and high with my birds and djing....

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Come check out the new snd further improved with a better OP trump thread for a mid year reboot!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4023022&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

Would be best if nothing took its place, social media is haram

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

Gf wants me to go with her nd a friend to the next county over to go shopping for a bit and then to a beautiful river and redwood grove but its a 2 hour drive and I dont really want to go shopping or spend 4 hours in a car

I'll take your girl to see a beautiful river and redwood grove

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

If you're looking for someone to play fiddle
or if you just need a monkey in the middle
PM me

(to the tune of Always)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Come check out the new snd further improved with a better OP trump thread for a mid year reboot!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4023022&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

It's tradition to consecrate the link to the new thread by including an inline vlog about it so you'll need to whip one of those up before we can migrate

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
they see me lollin
they hatin
trollin and tryna catch me votin turmpy

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1656455098824892420

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's tradition to consecrate the link to the new thread by including an inline vlog about it so you'll need to whip one of those up before we can migrate

The real Mr. Hootington would know this already.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

everyone come check out the new trump thread, we're gonna talk about solutions to our supreme court problems

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Boroda you keep on keeping on. Plinkey is starting to go.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

neutral milf hotel posted:

same

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Trumpers will not question the veracity of this or anything else he ever says because they have formed into a unit. They lie for each other without question, they sabotage and spoil anything that their alpha says. It's like a flying wedge.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hands to yourselves and make sure she's back before dark.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i think that if you need threads full of serious on topic discussion and it upsets you when they doesn't occur you should probably get the gently caress out of cspam and go enjoy the high quality engaging discourse you only get from asperger's syndrome and an internet connection elsewhere

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

petit choux posted:

Trumpers will not question the veracity of this or anything else he ever says because they have formed into a unit. They lie for each other without question, they sabotage and spoil anything that their alpha says. It's like a flying wedge.

the cat's full name was Vagina T. Fireball and anyone with a cat like that is asking for it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

twitter and reddit dying in the same week sure is something

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
if the posts arent categorized correctly then the fragmentation causes extreme load on jeffrey's computer

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

the cat's full name was Vagina T. Fireball and anyone with a cat like that is asking for it

That's what he said!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Zeroisanumber posted:

drat she cute.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

triple sulk posted:

twitter and reddit dying in the same week sure is something

good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

When I say Plinkey is starting to go I mean go coco en la capeza.