Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

lol I was so hosed up on 4loko when I beat New Vegas twice when it came out in between writing history papers.

drat this dude knows how to party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Caesar Saladin posted:

drat this dude knows how to party

I restarted majors a few times, I already got my hard drinking straight liquor and doing a bunch of blow then eating 3g of mushrooms in the morning partying out of my system by that point

got some of the best 90+ grades on history papers I ever wrote on papers I wrote hosed up on 4loko though lol

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.
I need to find some proper dmt. For some reason, people started selling that poo poo in a vape. That poo poo fake as gently caress. 30 minutes of pure art is amazing.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
In the tenth grade, a friend of mine yoinked mystery pills from his dads medicine cabinet, and this was in 06-07, so erowid was something I couldn’t use on my flip phone off the bat (but it was something I knew about even then).

Now, us being idiot teens we just kinda took whatever and I took something from a bottle with a label on it. Thankfully, I had the idea to write the name down…after taking three mystery blue pills.

Next period was Global History and we had an essay to write. You can see how I started and formed a normal essay…and how it just all fell apart as three loving percocets started kicking in. I think I got like a loving 30 on that essay? I didn’t even remember how I got home, I just remember writing the essay, slowly nodding out and then walking off a school bus, in front of my house.

Don’t worry, the next day I spaced them over the span of a day.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oh God, 4 loko

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
ex drummer in my band brought me back an original formula 4loko from i think costa rica and holy gently caress even as a decade plus alcoholic at the time that 1 can scrambled my brain so hard, i can't imagine that poo poo just being... available. and i don't think it was bias, i can't even get 4loko where i am and she didn't tell me she was bringing it.

one time i ate a perc i found on the floor of a 7-11

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm that weird form of drug abuser where I won't do anything for like sixth months, barely even drink, then I'll have like a binge month where I'm like massively high or drunk almost every day. When I was younger all bets were off I did fucktons of every imaginable drug I could get my hands on.

Dunno why I'm like that. I don't have a terribly addiction prone predisposition outside of those periods. I can drop the poo poo in an instant as soon as I'm not feeling it anymore.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I was stoned from age 16 until recently, deep in a dark hole on designer amphetamines/cathinones for my late 20s and early 30s, followed by functional 6+ pack a day every day entry level functional alcoholism until last year. I got therapy and got my head straight queer, quit drinking about a year ago and since shed almost 50 pounds about it (this also cured my reflux/GERD), and then my weed consumption just fell off all on its own until I realized I wasn't even smoking everyday anymore and had less anxiety so I gave it a firm kick. Now I'm sleeping through the night every night unassisted and waking up feeling rested like I didn't think was possible anymore and remembering dreams. It's wild. Who would have thought all that poo poo was bad for me.

Posted while sipping coffee from a 20 year old Erowid mug. It's been a ride. Be safe yall

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

precision posted:

Oh God, 4 loko

Counterpoint: Sparks :smug:

That poo poo tasted like a bunch of melted-down, barely-fermented Smarties

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
One 16 Oz can of sparks
One 24 Oz icehouse
One 32 Oz Miller high life

Dude let's walk to union Jack's

4 pints of Sierra Nevada pale ale

Dude let's watch Howls Moving Castle and listen to John Peel's Festive 50s

Five 12 Oz PBR

Do it again tomorrow night

I miss my alcoholic friend. He dead ):

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
4loko makes the top five of my worst alcohol experiences, although most of it was sitting around drinking by myself :dafuq:

precision posted:

I miss my alcoholic friend. He dead ):

:same::smith:

I was friends with a guy in my late teens / early 20s, roomed with him for a bit and let him crash on my couch for a long time. We were all giant giant potheads circa 02/03', and eventually I outgrew my little hometown and left. We kept in touch on social media but didnt really talk for years, there was one event that I was supposed to go see him but the brainworms got me.. :smith:

anyway, turns out that when our little social group broke up, he graduated from smoking a lot of weed to drinking every day, and he died of a heart attack in his sleep a few years back before I ever got a chance to speak to him again...

gently caress booze

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm that weird form of drug abuser where I won't do anything for like sixth months, barely even drink, then I'll have like a binge month where I'm like massively high or drunk almost every day. When I was younger all bets were off I did fucktons of every imaginable drug I could get my hands on.

Dunno why I'm like that. I don't have a terribly addiction prone predisposition outside of those periods. I can drop the poo poo in an instant as soon as I'm not feeling it anymore.

I'm the same way. Just weed though

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody here ever read the Bible

Now that's a powerful high

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Anybody here ever read the Bible

Now that's a powerful high

If Jesus had turned water into cocaine, Christianity would have caught on a lot faster. Really shows a lack of foresight from God.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Lister posted:

If Jesus had turned water into cocaine, Christianity would have caught on a lot faster. Really shows a lack of foresight from God.

God keeps all the good drugs to himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

poverty goat posted:

I was stoned from age 16 until recently, deep in a dark hole on designer amphetamines/cathinones for my late 20s and early 30s, followed by functional 6+ pack a day every day entry level functional alcoholism until last year. I got therapy and got my head straight queer, quit drinking about a year ago and since shed almost 50 pounds about it (this also cured my reflux/GERD), and then my weed consumption just fell off all on its own until I realized I wasn't even smoking everyday anymore and had less anxiety so I gave it a firm kick. Now I'm sleeping through the night every night unassisted and waking up feeling rested like I didn't think was possible anymore and remembering dreams. It's wild. Who would have thought all that poo poo was bad for me.

Posted while sipping coffee from a 20 year old Erowid mug. It's been a ride. Be safe yall

Congrats, poverty goat.