Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

What kind of drugs are you taking right now? Do you have any optiaods? Can you share any that you have? I can trade you/ but only in cigarettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://on.soundcloud.com/uRmg3Nrm1frLwytN8

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

🤲

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Incredibly disappointed with the previous two posts ITT

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
I'm smoeking a weed.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I used to drink a LOT and was hooked on opiates for about 3 years but now I've been sober for 2 years 9 months and much better off, OP

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
no cops allowed haha am i right fellow posters?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im high on life op

and at the moment about a half bottle of captain morgan white rum because its thirsty thursdays

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I drink on the weekends and smoke weed at the same time. That really fucks me up. Drinking seems to enhance the high you get from weed, anyone else notice this?

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

One time in 198x I was in DARE class and the teacher lit a thing that was supposed to smell like weed and he was like "If you ever smell this, it's time to leave the party"

Anyways he was ultra cool due otherwise and was all about the preservation and loving mother earth.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I am currently blazing through a 1G vape cart approximately every 48 hours

things aren't great

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

coffee every morning

i got that lean on the bean

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Vampire Panties posted:

I am currently blazing through a 1G vape cart approximately every 48 hours

things aren't great

Dude I was blazing those at work all day for months and one time at the end of the day I was like 'how do I even send an email?' then I closed my computer and hosed off somewhere it was probaly cool

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'm on lots of drugs, but they're all prescribed and none are very fun :(

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

mst4k posted:

Dude I was blazing those at work all day for months and one time at the end of the day I was like 'how do I even send an email?' then I closed my computer and hosed off somewhere it was probaly cool

:haibrower:

I'm actually surprised I've managed to survive as a human being this long, although :airquote: surviving :airquote: and :airquote: human being :airquote: are doing a lot of heavy lifting.

If I had more money I would probably keep going :shrug: but my life has been a total shitshow for years now and its never going to get better until I quit smoking weed.

absolutely going to grow mushrooms though :okpos:

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

carbs

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sobriety is the very definition of losing

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I AM AN IRRESPONSIBLE DRUGGIE FUCKHEAD WHO CANNOT SPELL SIMPLE WORDS LIKE 'WEASEL' OR 'BRAKES' OR 'VALIUM' OR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING ELSE AND I HAVE BEEN BANNED OR PROBATED FOR THE LOWEST FORMS OF FUCKUPPERY TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND NOW I HAVE CAUSED A CAR ACCIDENT SO I WILL GO TO THE AUTOMOTIVE FORUM FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO "WEASLE" OUT.

xeccah
Apr 6, 2023
im doing a whole weed right now and i feel so mischievous

xeccah
Apr 6, 2023
how much sudafed can i buy with a catalytic converter taken off of a 2019 prius? asking 4 a friend

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Vampire Panties posted:

absolutely going to grow mushrooms though

I very highly recommend that, I recentl] grew a batch and went through what i would describe as the 'time tunnels', if you have a good imagination anything is possible and it was super cool.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Buce posted:

Have you tried snorting them?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I smoke pot for medical reasons and I abuse pot for personal ones.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:golfclap: How do you find these old posts? Dubya was president when ole septum was banned

mst4k posted:

I very highly recommend that, I recentl] grew a batch and went through what i would describe as the 'time tunnels', if you have a good imagination anything is possible and it was super cool.

:haibrower: I'm excited both about the potential spiritual and mental growth, as well as the novelty of psychedelics.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
ritalin

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

smonk wead

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Buce posted:

That sucks. Drugs are supposed to be fun. :shrug:

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Nuts and Gum posted:

Have you tried snorting them?

A Sage's Wisdom right here

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Buce posted:

I've been on psychiatric meds so long i don't even think about it anymore. There are so many substances going through my body at any given time. 5 prescribed meds, plus caffeine, sometimes edibles and lately I've been getting heartburn so also omeprazole. It'd say I'm curious what would happen if i stopped everything but i know the answer and it would be a poor choice to say the least.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I just huff my own farts to get high, try it (huff my farts OP)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Toxic Mental posted:

I just huff my own farts to get high, try it (huff my farts OP)

they have to push me out of the way first!

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
Anybody got any jenkem?

Not that lovely, lab grown "frankenjenkem", but the real deal.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I could never actually figure out if jenkem was real.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I drink a lot of booze OP. It's a drug so powerful they list it individually.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I LOVE BIG TIDDIES!!!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I stopped taking Adderall 15 days ago because there has been an ongoing national shortage for almost a year that has lead to me spending 2-3 days going through withdrawal every month plus my psych's office was a huge pain in the rear end to deal with and got even worse, and I haven't been able to do anything for those 15 days except sit and stare off into space and make a post occasionally. This allegedly clears up after week 3 but it's really lovely

I still smoke a weed though, a lot of a weed

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
my views on drugs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U40o3eDNOk

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
I've got these weird pills my friend gave me sitting in my desk drawer right now. Seroquel. They're apparently antipsychotic meds but the side effects are hunger and sleep so he was given some before going into surgery for those reasons. I don't think I even want to take any of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I drink a lot of beer and (generally) smoke a lot of weed, and will do most drugs you put in front of me when I can, except opiates; too many dead people I know.

also I won't touch benzos at all, I hate them and they are counterparts in most of the dead people I know re: opiates.

I also don't touch non-solvent drugs when I know I can't i.e. working with the DEA filling vials full of drugs for 5 years or looking for a job or etc.

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

I've got these weird pills my friend gave me sitting in my desk drawer right now. Seroquel. They're apparently antipsychotic meds but the side effects are hunger and sleep so he was given some before going into surgery for those reasons. I don't think I even want to take any of these.

Seroquel turns you into a zombie, do not take that poo poo unless it is prescribed. I never touched it but I know people who got prescribed it because their childhood adderall addiction got to be too much and, well, re: opiates. Dispose of it at a pharma drop.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Apr 7, 2023