Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

precision posted:

Again when people say "day weed isn't good" they're usually people who aren't literally high all the time

If you use weed every day, the effects are very mild. No matter how much I smoke, I never ever get that kind of thousand yard stare "duuuuuuude" high. the amount a normal person needs to get way too high is like, 20mg of thc. Anything less than 50mg barely even registers to me

It's probably hard to conceive of, because it's way different from alcohol. Even when my tolerance for alcohol was crazy high and I could drink all night, it wasn't like "I need to drink a liter of vodka before I even feel anything". Weed tolerance is like, exponential

In the past 2 hours I've taken 100mg of RSO and I can still form arguably coherent thoughts. A weed naive person would be unable to stand up

Woah I was thinking about exactly this yesterday - what triggered it for me though was thinking about how high I used to get, and that I will never be able to recapture it. Like getting the giggles from weed, never gonna happen again. The crazy thing about the above though is even when you're happily consuming 100mg+ a day, as another poster mentioned you can pretty easily cut that back to like 10mg a day without triggering any severe withdrawal (like for me, as long as I have a couple of hits from the dynavap (like, 0.1g total) before I go to sleep I'm good, other than that it's just dealing with my "finish work" routine being disrupted which just needs a bit of distraction to push through - but if I have a choice I will definitely vape 1-2g a day, and I don't imbibe until after I've finished work).

I've taken to not day toking on my days off so much as well, I find if I start earlier in the day, by the evening hitting the vape barely registers. And at that point I've become lazy as poo poo, kinda headachey and my ADHD runs rampant where nothing can hold my attention.

I'm a caffeine addict too in that I struggle to work without a pretty decent amount of caffeine in the mornings (1.5-2 double espressos first thing) but on my days off I don't drink coffee and don't get any of the typical withdrawals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU