Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Injecting marijuana right into my dick vein. Hope I don’t OD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Jk jk

Just ate a square of shroom chocolate

Injected it right into my dick vein.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m only addicted to posting op

Mods please change this thread title to “BAGS FLY AT NOON Rehab Fundraiser”

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

JnnyThndrs posted:

It’s not a bad idea for anyone who does heavy duty psychedelics to keep a little Seroquel around - it will knock down a bad trip pretty quickly. Thorazine works even better, but Seroquel is easier to find.

Seroquel is a weird drug, in small doses, it’s a decongestant, in larger doses it puts you right to sleep in a hurry, and in continuous large doses, it builds up in the brain and works as an antipsychotic. It’s a second-gen antipsychotic, so it has all the fun side effects of older psych drugs, but it works for many people that can’t take the newer high-tech antipsychotics for whatever reasons.

Drugs aren’t the answer.

Whenever I’m having a bad trip I just take off all my clothes, grab a kitchen knife, and climb up on my roof. I scream at the top of my lungs for 10 or 15 minutes, and I’m right as rain :unsmith:

Works every time.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I’m actually a sex addict and just use drugs as a means to an end.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Won’t the wet ones just turn to moldy mush?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

The key to having fun with drugs is to only do them sometimes :banjo: